Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

What are you doing for Halloween

Page: 1 of 1
 Rinku
10-26-2009, 10:10 PM
I was just wondering what some of you are doing for Halloween (if you are doing anything).

I am dressing up and going out to collect cans for charity.
 Astor
10-27-2009, 8:27 AM
I am dressing up and going out to collect cans for charity.

Sounds cool.

I, however, won't be doing anything. I dislike halloween - I'm not going to go out of my way to buy sweets for the very same children who tip over my wheelie-bin and generally run riot around my neighbourhood.

Wow, I must be getting old... :p
 Deadshot#1
10-27-2009, 9:30 AM
I don't know, I might go to six flags for Fright Fest. I've never been to Fright Fest so I thought I should go this year.
 M@RS
11-05-2009, 1:01 AM
A bit late, but I ended up working with a Haunted House. xD Tons of fun. ;D
 Gamma097
11-05-2009, 8:50 AM
Well, it is a few days after Halloween, but I stayed home, gave kids their candy, and watched Star Wars. :D
 LordOfTheFish
11-05-2009, 9:07 AM
I didn't do anything sadly. No candy, no parties, only horror films.
 K1lingdr3ad
11-08-2009, 11:04 AM
Stayed home, had a couple friends over, and played Republic Commando and had Nerf Wars all night. :D
(We also watched The Incredible Hulk, which isnt scary at all I know, but I'd never seen it before then)
 LordOfTheFish
11-08-2009, 4:10 PM
A bit late to be responding to this thread, but that does sound fun. Reminds me of the things I did when I was really little even though I am not that old.
Page: 1 of 1