Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

High-Resolution Coruscant Textures

Page: 1 of 1
 Exile007
10-25-2009, 7:13 PM
A STAR WARS KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC II MODIFICATION:
Coruscant High Resolution Textures
------------------------------------------------------------------
By: Exile007
E-mail: <snipped>
------------------------------------------------------------------

Description: This mod replaces the low resolution Coruscant skybox textures with high resolution ones.

Installation: Drag the 5 .tga files that are included in this .zip and drag them to your Override folder. If you don&apos;t have one, make a new folder
in your SWKOTOR II directory called "Override".

Unistallation: Take the files out. ;)

Comments: This mod was fairly easy to do. This mod WILL NOT change the skybox textures from the deathdisco&apos;s Jedi Temple mod, as he uses
different file names.

Permission: Use it for your own personal use however you like. But if you wish to use it for a mod, contact me first via lucasforums or e-mail.

Fred Tetra for the KotOR Tool
Adobe people for Photoshop :D
Obsidian for making an awesome game
Wookieepedia for the image (http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/5/5c/Coruscant_at_night.jpg)

Enjoy! :)

Download (http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/HighResolution_Coruscant_Textures;105659)
 Mr. Shadow
10-25-2009, 8:07 PM
Very cool. Insta-download. It's little tweaks like these that make the game seem so much more complete.
 HdVaderII
10-25-2009, 9:17 PM
Dude, that coruscant pic has been my desktop for the last few months! Nice little fix man. :)
 Sith Holocron
01-15-2011, 11:28 PM
It has been brought to my attention that this release might be missing a texture. According to my source, the left skybox image (MAL_skyLft) is not present.
 Acleacius
01-16-2011, 12:26 AM
I downloaded and installed this sound great, though I'm still on Peragus, so can't offer any opinions yet.
 Exile007
01-16-2011, 1:18 AM
:eek: :eyepop

:ugh: @myself

I can't believe I never noticed that! Jeez, I feel embarrassed! I just downloaded the files, and can confirm that I messed up. I guess this is an excuse for me to re-enter my modding career. Just need to find those Yavin files sitting on my computer somewhere now :p

Anyway, I'll get working on a 1.1 update ASAP. Thanks for telling me about this, Sith Holocron! In all honesty though, it's pretty embarrassing. :xp:
 Sith Holocron
01-16-2011, 1:58 AM
I can't take credit for discovering this but I'll pass along the thanks to the person that did!

When creating the new version, you might want to offer the renamed files for the Coruscant - Jedi Temple mod (http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Coruscant_Jedi_Temple;76316) included in it. You know they'll ask about this anyway - either here or wherever you upload it to!

Well . .. it's just a thought!
Page: 1 of 1