Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Star Wars: Legacy of Hope

Page: 2 of 5
 Cyborg Ninja
10-27-2009, 12:26 AM
Cylax kept his distance from the fight but snarled as he saw the others go for Cade while the leader fought Lyna. He didn't want to get the leader angry but he wasn't about to let these others take his kill. He took aim at one of the sith and fired. A poweful blue beam shot out of his gun arm and hit one of the sith square in the stomach, leaving a large hole. He smiled as he backed away even further, hoping that would even the odds.
 DrPhil2501
10-27-2009, 7:01 AM
"Shadow Dwellers, destroy that man!

"Oh crap..." Cade grunted, rolling his eyes. As the first one charged at him, Cade lept up through the air. Within slow motion, he took careful deadly aim at the man with the Lightsaber and fired multiple rounds from his Blaster, even towards the other foes.

As expected, they deflected the shots. Cade continued this process - leaping from building wall to wall, taking careful aim at each of the swordsman. These guys were good.
Eventually, he heard the clicking noise of his Pistol depleated of ammunition. He landed in between the circle of the men.

"You guys are pretty sharp..." he complimented. He brushed off the edge of his coat to unclip the Lightsaber he hadn't used for quite a while. But he hid it, getting ready for the right moment.

Soon, one of two of the foes charged at him. As the man lunged, Cade managed to grab his arm. Activating his lightsaber, he used his other arm to stab it through the man's chest.

"Sharp, yet predictable..." he thought. The others attacked him head on, but Cade jumped out of the circle directly behind one of them. He slashed the blade across the man's spinal cord. He fell to the ground instantly. Two left... he thought.
 The Betrayer
10-27-2009, 7:52 AM
Sethos took a deep breath, then lifted his right hand up. Lightning came from his fingertips, aimed at the woman known as Lyna Honso. The lightning was any seen before, and the thunderstorm occurring above their heads seemed to have amplified its power. The result was a very quick surge of blue lightning that rushed straight at its target, its power strengthened by both The Force and the lightning storm conjured by Sethos.

"Oh my dear Lyna Honso", he uttered, a hint of mocking in his voice. "How I long to go back to the day where my lightning fried your parents. How I long to hear their screams again!" Another diabolical laugh escaped from Sethos's mouth. The laugh, as it did before, only made the brewing storm stronger. The pouring rain deactivated all his Shadow Dwellers' lightsabers, for they bore only a regular lightsaber. The raindrops fell into Sethos's lightsaber without any effect at all. He looked down below, seeing that three of his elite were now fallen by two pathetic fools. The other one was battling another fool in a lightsaber duel.

"Don't wait too long young one. You're next." Sethos jumped at Lyna Honso, his lightsaber in hand.
 SkywalkerRules
10-27-2009, 2:44 PM
"Oh my dear Lyna Honso", he uttered, a hint of mocking in his voice. "How I long to go back to the day where my lightning fried your parents. How I long to hear their screams again!"

Lyna blocked Sethos' lightning with her lightsaber as best as she could. The Sith was too much, but she couldn't back down. She glared at him as he talked of how he killed her parents. How he thought it was amusing to him...

The young woman back flipped away from him, and landed on the building's roof ground a few feet away from him. "This guy is too powerful. He's the most foulest Sith I've ever encountered since Krayt! How can I stop him?" she thought to herself.

"Don't wait too long young one. You're next."

Lyna glared, and parried Sethos' lightsaber blow with all her strentgh. If he thought about hurting Cade, he had another thing coming! Meeting her lightsaber with his, she yelled, "Who are you?! What are you?!" He was unlike any other Sith she'd seen. The Dark Side fueled inside him strongly, but Lyna knew that she couldn't give up.

Meanwhile, Cyan came out of the cantina, and watched the battle with a worried look. She couldn't just sit there and let her friends be harmed. Not now, not ever.
 DrPhil2501
10-29-2009, 6:24 AM
Cade smirked as he saw the Shadow Dwellers Lightsaber deactivate due to cause of the rain.

"Uh-Oh! Looks like somebody forgot to add enhancement crystals to resist rainfall."

Cade walked slowly towards the Shadow Dweller and was about to strike him. The Shadow Dweller dropped to the ground and landed with one hand. He kicked Cade in the face, and performed a back flip to land behind Cade. Unexpectedly, Cade was held in a death-grip.

"Damn! Echani trained..." he thought. He tried his best to struggle, but it didnt do any good. Cade began to lose feeling, when suddenly the grip from the Dweller stopped. Cade remembered hearing a sound of a blaster shot.

He turned around to see Nale was aiming his blaster in Cade's direction. He holstered his rifle on his back.

"Thanks. I guess I owe you one..."

"Three times, actually. Remember Dantooine and Raxus Prime?" Nale crossed his arms, speaking matter-of-factly. Cade rolled his eyes.

"I'll get back to you on that..." he looked up to see the duel between Lyna and that Sith guy. The downpour seemed quite dreadful.

Cade leaped up in the air and landed on the rooftop, behind the Sith man... whoever he is.

"Alright, I understand we've made alot of people angry during the past few months. But threatening my girlfriend goes a little too far for vengence."

He unclipped his Lightsaber and activated it. "Lets get this over with, shall we?" he breathed a heavy sigh.
 The Betrayer
10-31-2009, 4:02 AM
With all his Shadow Dwellers gone, and with two enemies at both sides, all Sethos could do is laugh. And he did, the maniacal laughter familiar to one and all roared across the battlefield. He laughed his heart out, laughing at the unbelievable mindset his opponent was on.

"So you think it would be over now? I don't think so! You have a lot to learn, both of you."

Sethos pushed a button, and with that hundreds of soldiers moved in and surrounded the cantina. The resistance of the people inside soon crumbled, and Sethos jumped down to his soldiers.

"Attack!"
Sethos ran away, boarding a speeder and heading to the docks.

(Not over yet, guys! :P)
 SkywalkerRules
10-31-2009, 12:34 PM
((Oh snap! :lol:))

"Alright, I understand we've made alot of people angry during the past few months. But threatening my girlfriend goes a little too far for vengence."

Lyna blushed when Cade called her his girlfriend. She had to admit, they did spend time together sometimes. But then she also wanted to make sure Cade didn't get hurt by this Sith. He seemed like the powerful type. It was scary...

"So you think it would be over now? I don't think so! You have a lot to learn, both of you."

Suddenly, Sethos's soldiers, maybe hundreds of them, came to the cantina, with a press of his button, while the villain made his escape.

"Attack!"

Lyna glared, as the soldiers began to shoot at them. Deflecting their bolts with her lightsaber, Lyna yelled to Cade, "There's too many of them! We have to get outta here, and quick!"

As her friends fought the soldiers, Cyan remembered her super abilities. The little binjinphant came a few feet away from the soldiers and began to inhale. Suddenly, she sent a strong sonic wave to the solders from her mouth, sending over 80 men flying. It was a good thing she had her powers with her still...
 DrPhil2501
11-02-2009, 6:19 AM
Cade grumbled and sighed. "Why do we have to do things the hard way?"

He grasped his Lightsaber, and enhanced his strength with the force, as if he were charging energy.

He waited. And waited. Until the soldiers came into his presence. He opened his eyes, and unleashed powerful 360 degree turn which cut some of the men in half clean, while it sent others through the air.

Nale was having a hard time dealing with the soldiers. He had to constantly move around; to either evade shots from the enemy, or get a better view to aim.

"There's too many of them! We have to get outta here, and quick!"

"Then lets dash!" Cade announced angrily. He activated Force Speed, and motioned Lyna to do the same.

"I'll meet you guys at the ship!" Nale barked, as he fought through the streets.
 SkywalkerRules
11-02-2009, 2:29 PM
Lyna saw that Cade was slashing up every single soldier that he could come across. "Woah. He's gotten really good," she thought to herself with a grin.

"I'll meet you guys at the ship!" Nale barked, as he fought through the streets.

"All right!" Lyna replied. After Lyna grabbed Cyan, she dashed off, using Force speed, just as Cade told her to do. As she ran towards the ship's direction, Lyna thought about the Sith that claimed he killed her parents. She felt a slight anger, but tried her best to shake it off.

Finally, she got to the Ossanian Angel and met up with Cade. She smiled up at him. "Well... that was unexpected." She glanced back, waiting on Nale. Then she looked back up at Cade. "You okay?"
 DrPhil2501
11-03-2009, 5:33 AM
Cade reached the Ossanian Angel, with Lyna following behind. They waited for Nale to turn up.

"You okay?" Lyna asked Cade. He glanced back.

"If by "ok", you mean physically endured through batallion of hired soldiers and Sith forces; then yes I am ok..."

He crossed his arms. "But after finally realising that despite all the work and effort we have gone through, lost many lives in the process, to try and rid the sith from the galaxy was all in vein? That leaves me infuriated."

Cade tried to vent his anger and keep calm. He walked over to Lyna, and brushed the hair hiding her face. He examined her arms for injury.

"You havent been hurt, I hope?"

Nale eventually reached the Dock, with his blaster rifle over his shoulder as he caught view of Cade and Lyna. He approached them. "Finally evaded heavy casualties..." he breathed. "I need a vacation."
 Cyborg Ninja
11-03-2009, 7:55 PM
Cylax moved through the streets, letting one of Cade's friends get all the kills for him. The sith ruined his chance at a surprise attack, if he could get to their ship and destroy it or injure one of them than that would be enough for him to get to his ship and prepare to follow. He continued following the man with the blaster until he arrived at the ship, he was out of breath. Cylax decloaked himself and pointed his gun arm at Cade.

"Well well, we meet once again Cade Skywalker."
 SkywalkerRules
11-03-2009, 9:34 PM
"You havent been hurt, I hope?"

Lyna didn't like it when Cade was angry, but she was glad to see him calm down and not give into anger. As he examined her arms, Lyna smiled. "Oh, Cade, you always worry about me." She placed a gentle hand on his face, chuckling. "I'm okay, though..."

"Finally evaded heavy casualties..." he breathed. "I need a vacation."

The young woman looked over at Nale and laughed heartily. "Don't worry, Nale. We'll get off this rock and have a vacation for sure." Suddenly, another voice was heard. Only... it was familiar and scary.

Lyna turned to look at the same cyborg that attempted to attack her and Cade. She activated her lightsaber, and stood in defense stance. "What do you want? Why can't you leave us alone!?"
 Master_Archon
11-03-2009, 10:17 PM
"Because he has a score to settle," came the voice from behind Cylax.

Slate stood directly behind the strange, heavily armed, and armored man, his 'Caster' pistol pointed pointblank into the man's back.

"At least, that's what I've deduced," Slate spoke up. "Isn't that right, Mr.Cyborg?"

"Now, if I were you, I'd lower that weapon, and stay still. You may think that suit can stop regular blaster fire, and it might even be lightsaber resistant for all I know, but nothing can stand up to a 'Caster' round, especially at this short of a range, it would simply tear you apart," Slate informed the assailant in a non-threatening tone that simply gave off the feeling that one was in school learning something new.

Slate looked over at the three and motioned with his head for them to head for their ship and get it prepped. His only hope was that once they got it prepped they would let him get on board, since he himself didn't have a ship of his own, and he needed to get off the planet just as much as they did. Other than that, his only real dilemma was what to do with Mr.Cyborg himself....?
 Kyvios
11-04-2009, 8:55 AM
Dravin was still caught in a heated battle with one of the Shadow Dwellers. The battle has been going on for so long now that Dravin's ears started to ring from all the clashing of metals. He looked over his nicked and cut pole carefully with his eyes as he tried to catch his breath. The Shadow Dwellers double bladed sword had done a lot of damage, soon he figured the pole would fall apart in his hands. Noticing the Shadow Dweller was no longer in the position he last saw the creature he looked around carefully trying not to show off the sense of panic that was trying to engulf his core. He would stay calm and collective anything else would get him killed.

Then in the background of all his thoughts Dravin heard the tip of the creatures sword graze against the metal of the landing bay. Spinning his pole with his fingers he quickly ducked down while spinning in a half circle launching his pole forward to make contact with the Shadow Dwellers stomach. The creature let out a grunt as the pull barried itself further into his stomach launching him backwards onto his back. As the Shadow Dweller landed on the ground he lost hold of his double bladed sword. One the sword fell and slide to a stop several meters from its master Dravin made a launch for it couple moments before the Shadow Dweller attempted the same thing.

Dravin grabbed it in his hand and held on tightly as he rolled over his head and back to land on his feet doing another low half spin shoving the blade through the throat of the Shadow Dweller. As Dravin stood up he gave another twist of the blade making sure that the blow was fatal. Still small gurgling noises were escaping from the Shadow Dweller as it clinged to the last remnaints of its life.

Dravin let out a soft sigh as he spoke out of breath "Now what on the hutts name are you?"

He could hear commotion in the background and as he turned all he could make out was some kind of big machine standing there near a ship. A ship? Well this may turn out to be an prosperous day after all. Dravin thought to himself slightly excited like a child with a new toy. Carefully he walked closer to the gathered group and noticed one with an activated lightsaber. The sight of the lightsaber made him stop abruptly, Jedi weren't something he was paticularly wanting to become involved in. So Dravin stood where he stopped at a safe distance from everything waiting to see how the events unfolded.
 Cyborg Ninja
11-04-2009, 3:27 PM
Cylax was impressed when he heard the word Caster. Not many people carried those, so if someone was wielding one they weren't messing around. Than again it could be a bluff as this man was either Cade's friends or someone else who wanted the kill. Still risking turning around to attack this man would get him injured in the process no matter what pistol he had. He would have to flee this scene and track them again. He activated autopliot for his ship from his HUD and set the coordinates.

"Still using your friends to fight your battles for you I see. Very well, looks like your girlfriend and your gunslinger back here saved you...for now."

Cylax slowly lowered his right arm until it was at his side. He turned off his gravity enhancers for what he was about to do next. He pointed his forearm to the right and fired. The recoil shot him to the left as he fell off the platform. Waiting below the platform was his ship. The ship began to rise up as the boarding ramp opened up. He fired a couple of shots at the group to keep them from hitting him. He jumped to the boarding ramp as quickly as possible. He looked over at Cade once more and laughed.

"We'll meet again Skywalker, count on it."

The bridge shut behind him as he made his way to the cockpit. He raced off into the sky and activated the ship's camo when it was far enough away. The game of search and destory was over, but the second round of cat and mouse was about to begin.
 DrPhil2501
11-05-2009, 2:28 AM

Cade turned around to see a man wearing a heavy amount of armor, threatening him with a blaster attached to his arm. It was difficult to recognise him, with that suit he was wearing.

"Crap... When will these guys leave us alone?" he sighed. "Do I know you, sir?"

All of a sudden, Slate appeared behind him and began making threats of his own to the cyborg. He then motioned Cade and the other to board the ship.

"Uh, yeah... Ok, lets get on board before this gets even uglier..."

"Still using your friends to fight your battles for you I see. Very well, looks like your girlfriend and your gunslinger back here saved you...for now."

"Not like I ask this to happen. Besides I'm already having a difficult time remembering who you are, so essentialyl you're opinion means nothing to me."

The Cyborg aimed his gun-arm away from Cade and fired. The shot rebounded against the magnetically sealed door and was about to hit Cade. Cade managed to dodge the fire, thanking his reflexes for saving his life. The cyborg mounted on a ship and was about to board it.

"We'll meet again Skywalker, count on it."

"Yeah, I look forward to it..." Cade muttered. The cyborg fleed using his ship and disapeared into the night sky. Cade put away his Lightsaber, and glanced up at Slate.

"Thanks Slate... I guess I owe you one." he added. He looked back at the Ossanian Angel, then back at Slate. "I dont 'spose you need a lift anywhere?"
 SkywalkerRules
11-05-2009, 2:19 PM
After the Cyborg attempted to hurt her friends and Cade, Lyna jumped out of harm's way. After Cade was safe, and the Cyborg was gone into the night sky, Lyna sadly looked over at Cade.

"Thanks Slate... I guess I owe you one."

When she heard him say that, she became saddened. "Cade... I... I wanted to defend you. But I didn't mean to..." Tears formed in her eyes. She closed them angrily, and brushed off everyone. "Just forget it!"

And with that, Lyna began to cry and run away inside the Ossanian Angel, followed by Cyan.

After locking herself inside her quarters, Lyna tearfully went to a small box that sat on her desk and unlocked it. Suddenly, a Holocron was revealed. She never told anyone she had a Holocron... even Cade.

It was the Holocron of Grand Jedi Master Luke Skywalker. Bantha gave it to her, after his deceased brother, Kol Skywalker, passed it down to him.

Lyna set the Holocron down on the floor, and knelt down in front of it. Then she closed her eyes, and focused on the Force to activate the Holocron. It wasn't difficult, but still, you had to do it right. Finally, the hologram of Luke Skywalker appeared. The hologram smiled warmly.

"Lyna Honso. It's good to see you again, young one," Luke said.

The young woman smiled tearfully, and nodded. Then she bowed her head. "It's good to see you too... Master Skywalker..."

Cyan made a bowing pose, following what her master was doing.
 Kyvios
11-05-2009, 2:54 PM
Standing at a pleasant distance away from the comotion, Dravin watched and waited. When the cyborg type being left the group he saw the female figure yell something he couldn't quite make out and run into the ship that was laying before him. The ship wasn't bad, but in his years of being a smuggler. Dravin started walking to his left making it seem like he had no interest in the events that he witnessed. Once he was sure he couldn't be spotted he activated his cloaking device and quietly snuck aboard the ship he saw the girl run into earlier.

Dravin figured he just needed to find a place to lay low for a while until the ship made another stop. Then it would be a simple matter of acquiring the ship for his own uses, changing some codes and ownership and there he would have his own ship once again. But knowing that at least one of the people on the ship held a lightsaber, he wasn't sure how many more did as well.

Walking quickly using his heal to softly make contact with the ground and roll his feet upon the metal floor to soften any noises that would be made he searched for at least an empty room to hide in. In the background behind the noise of the humming engine he heard talking. His curiosity getting the better of him he walks closer to the door and knelt down trying to make out the voices he was hearing. One was deffinetly female and the other male, two people.

So are they're more on this ship that I'm not aware of? he thought to himself realizing he'd have to make a quick sweep of the ship at later moment in time.
 DrPhil2501
11-05-2009, 9:21 PM
"Cade... I... I wanted to defend you. But I didn't mean to..." Tears formed in her eyes. She closed them angrily, and brushed off everyone. "Just forget it!"

Cade watched her, confused as to whether he did something wrong.

"She's crying again..." he muttered. "There are some things about that girl I will never understand..." he rubbed his head.

Nale slightly chuckled. "Hey Cade! I bet you 20 creds she's gonna cry in the next hour."

"Your on!" Cade shook his hand. "But I better go check to see whats wrong. She deserves better than that."

He turned back to Slate.

"Anyway... You wanna take up on my offer? My ship has plenty of room."
 SkywalkerRules
11-05-2009, 10:34 PM
Luke noticed that Lyna had tears. He looked at her sadly. "Oh, my dear. What's wrong? Why are you crying, child?"

Lyna looked down with tearful eyes, and wiped them. Then she glanced back up at the hologram of Luke. "Well... first, I thought that I was doing a great job at protecting Cade. But.... it feels like... I'm only making a fool out of myself. What should I do?"

The hologram of the old Jedi Master smiled. He replied, "Well, it seems to me that you're trying too hard to protect Cade. He will always care for you. Even though you feel that he doesn't need your protection. He does need it. However, do not let fear nor worry consume you. They will lead down the path of doubt and darkness. Be cautious, Lyna. Always remember that."

Lyna nodded. "Yes, Master Skywalker. I understand..." She stared down at the floor, thinking of the events that happened.

"You hesitate," Luke broke the silence, looking up at her.

"Yes. Master Skywalker? I encountered... a powerful Sith Lord. They returened..."

The hologram of Luke stood there, shocked. Then he sighed with slight frustration. "They never give up, do they?" He focused his attention back to Lyna. "Tell me more."

"This one particular Sith leader, he never gave me his name, used a most devastating Force power. He raised his lightsaber to the night sky of Socorro, and somehow created lightning to give himself strength. Do you know what kind of power that is?"

Luke thought on this. Then he nodded. "Yes. It is called Alter Environment. This Force energy is used to manipulate nature, enabling the creation of phenomena like change in temperatures, whirlwinds, thunderstorm, or what have you. Now, you said that this Sith leader used the Force to summon lightning. This is the same thing my student, Kyp Durron, did.

He would use a small amount of his own power to harness the innate power already present. This could lead to the formation of killer waves and lightning storms with minimum effort and concentration, and depending on the amount of energy expended, little stamina. That's for a Jedi. But with a Sith... it could lead to much more dark energy."

After the information Luke gave her, Lyna now understood. She smiled. "Thank you, Master Skywalker. You've been really helpful to me."

The hologram of Luke smiled kindly and replied, "Always here to inform you and help if needed. May the Force be with you, young Honso." And with that, Luke disappeared inside the Holocron, and the Holocron became inactive.

The young woman placed the Holocron back inside the box, and locked it. Sitting on the bed with Cyan, Lyna wasn't crying anymore. "Master Skywalker's right, Cyan. I have to be strong. And not be over-protective..."

Cyan squealed in agreement and laid on Lyna's lap.
 Master_Archon
11-06-2009, 1:08 AM
Slate stared as Lyna took off in a fit of tears that only made Slate feel slightly deferred by the strange and overly emotional reaction to his appearance, and his actions of simply preventing anymore violence than was necessary at the time, considering the whole area was being massacred, and many innocents (and not-so-innocents) were being slaughtered by a new and unknown Sith force.

"She's crying again..." Cade muttered. "There are some things about that girl I will never understand..." The confused man rubbing his head.

The Zabrak chuckled a bit. "Hey Cade! I bet you 20 creds she's gonna cry in the next hour."

"You're on!" Cade shook the Zabrak's hand. "But I better go check to see whats wrong. She deserves better than that."

Cade finally turned back to Slate, the Assassin simply standing where he'd been since he'd first arrived behind Mr.Cyborg, his arms akimbo, still holding his 'Caster' pistol.

"Anyway... You wanna take up on my offer? My ship has plenty of room."

Slate was smiling under his helmet, though if one could see it, they'd say it wasn't a pleasant looking one coming from the cool distant man; but to the outside world, he was simply an impassive figure, though, equally as intimidating considering a complete lack of emotions could be just a scary as cruel ones. Although when it came down to the fine details, Slate could care less, actually! He didn't really want to even be intimidating towards his old companion....and present company......much.

"It seems the Force has a way of informing others of exactly what I want. Sometimes to the point of when I want to kill that someone," Slate said. "I'd be very grateful, so yes, I accept your offer, and, if you don't mind, I'd like to take you up on that bet you two. Only I'll be throwing in a thousand credits, just to make things interesting, but, to make it remain interesting, I'm not telling you which side I'm betting for, so neither one of you knows which one of you two will end up with a thousand credits in the next hour, thus making things....interesting!" Slate said, his tone more cryptic than normal.

"What say you two, deal?" Slate offering his gloved hand to be shaken by the two, to make and seal the deal.
 Kyvios
11-06-2009, 10:43 AM
Dravin stayed kneeling by the door until the conversation between the two people were over. He couldn't make out much of the conversation but he heard enough to know make his speculation a little more accurate about these paticular people being Jedi when the word Sith was mentioned. Knowing that it probably wasn't a good idea to stay in front of the door he slowly stood up and turned around spinning slightly on the ball of his heel. As he was walking down the hall Dravin's foot made contact with something that almost made him stumble and fall flat on his face. His foot came crashing down upon the metal ground make the contact echo and slightly vibrate through the hall. Closing his eyes he took a deep breath in and was thankful for his advanced stealth equipment.

His mind worked fast to figure his next move, people surely would of heart it and come to inspect. Then a thought crossed his mind, if he tried to make it seem like something had fallen, a piece of the ship maybe then his cover wouldn't be compramised. Even if he couldn't get this ship, which he hasn't given up on where ever it would be going he would certinely find more where ever it was going.

Ouch of the corner of his eye he noticed a lose piece of siding hanging there barely. If anything it would of fallen off when the ship tried to take off. Dravin reached out his hand slowly and pulled it off and placed it on the ground so it wouldn't make a noise. His only hope is that this would be believable and that no one was watching him.
 DrPhil2501
11-06-2009, 7:51 PM
"It seems the Force has a way of informing others of exactly what I want. Sometimes to the point of when I want to kill that someone," Slate said. "I'd be very grateful, so yes, I accept your offer, and, if you don't mind, I'd like to take you up on that bet you two. Only I'll be throwing in a thousand credits, just to make things interesting, but, to make it remain interesting, I'm not telling you which side I'm betting for, so neither one of you knows which one of you two will end up with a thousand credits in the next hour, thus making things....interesting!"

Cade stared at Slate for some time, as if dumb-founded. He exchanged glances with Nale, who held the same look.

"Well, I wasnt planning on going that far..." Nale said sheepishly.

Cade scratched his head. "Man, we really shouldnt be doing this..." he chuckled. "This is just too mean. Thats why we cannot tell Lyna about this bet... EVER. If she asks, we'll deny it! Thats the only condition we have to follow."

He shook Slate's open gloved hand. "Deal! We'll match your wager, to keep things interesting..."

"Can we please get out of this place? Its very unnerving..." Nale complained. Cade nodded, and started walking up the ramp of the ship.

Cade walked towards the holographic projector and activated the console. The lights flickered, and sparks began to errupt from the machine. It immediatly shut down. He forgot it was still under maitenance.

"Oh crud, I forgot!" He rubbed his eyes. "Cyan chewed on the power cabling... Nale! Can you please fix up the Projector? I want coordinates before we exit the system."

"I'm suprised! He said "please" this time..." Nale smirked, as he walked passed Cade and entered the began to do his "thing" with fixing the holographic projector. Cade headed for the cockpit, so he can get the Angel up and running through space.
 Lord Dagron
11-10-2009, 1:44 PM
After Seth had finished killing the Shaddow Dwellers he then followed the people the Shaddow dwellers were after. There has to be a reason they were attacked , he thought. By the time he caught up with them they had boarded a ship. He then threw a tracking beacon on to the ship. He then went back to the Black Dragon his ship. Vrik ," we're going to be tracking a ship , they may lead us to what we seek" said Seth. Activate the stealth mode. Yes sir. We also need to contact our friends on Coruscant .
 SkywalkerRules
11-10-2009, 8:09 PM
((Where's Darth Betrayal? We still need Darth Sethos. BTW, sorry for taking long, guys. Lot's of stuff been going on. But, I'm back. :) )))

After Lyna sat on her bed, thinking about what Luke said and everything that happened, she got up and walked out of the room. She then headed for the cockpit, just to sit down.

Walking towards the cockpit, she thought on the Sith that claimed he killed her parents. There was a slight anger and a little voice telling her to get pay back. No. She couldn't fall into temptation's trap. To the Dark Side's trap.

She sighed sadly.

Suddenly, she bumped into someone. It was Cade. "Oh. Sorry, Cade. Didn't see you there. Had my head down, lost in thought."

Lyna rubbed her neck. "So... where we headed to?"

Cyan looked up at Cade, and snorted at him.
 Kyvios
11-11-2009, 12:42 AM
((haha completely unnoticed he went, lol))

Draven pinned his back against the wall watching as the girl from the room left and walked down the hall. He could almost count the seconds that he had to hold his breath to remain undetected. Though part of him felt a little disappointed in this paticular force sensitive person. Dravin figured if anything his prensence no matter how small it seemed on the scale of things would be detected. Not that he was complaining at all. He waited several moments for the girl to leave his sight before he started to explore again.

He found the cargo hold and smiled a little. Being cloaked was fun, but he'd always had this bleak superstion that if he stayed like that for to long he'd be stuck that way forever. Dravin walked behind several boxes piled up and sat down and decloaked.

"Guess this is better then nothing" he mumbled quietly to himself.
 DrPhil2501
11-11-2009, 5:19 AM
Cade suddenly bumped into Lyna, as soon as she came of of her quarters.

"So... where we headed to?"

"Iego.. We can lay low with my uncle Rawk, until things start to cool down." he sat in the cockpit chair, and started preparing the ship for take-off.

"This must be frustrating for you too." Cade added. "These kriffin' Sith keep coming back again and again. Its like theres no stop to it!"
 SkywalkerRules
11-12-2009, 2:41 PM
((Aww, Kyvios! :lol: ))

"Iego.. We can lay low with my uncle Rawk, until things start to cool down."

Lyna sat down beside him on the co-pilot seat, nodding with a smile. She always loved going to Bantha's nest, especially for Droo's bilaberry patogga and blue milk. "Mmmm. Bilaberry patogga and Blue milk..." she thought to herself.

"This must be frustrating for you too." Cade added. "These kriffin' Sith keep coming back again and again. Its like theres no stop to it!"

She came back to reality and agreed with Cade. "Yes!" Lyna exclaimed in a frustrated voice. "The Sith never stop. They're like... non-stoppable robots." She made her arms move like robots and laughed. Then she became serious.

"Oh yeah. About what happened earlier... I'm sorry."
 DrPhil2501
11-13-2009, 6:31 AM
"Oh yeah. About what happened earlier... I'm sorry."

"Oh yeah!" Cade added. "What was all that about, by the way."

Meanwhile, Nale was busy fixing the Holographic Projector that was damaged by Cyan. After a few complicated adjustments and replacing the power cabling, Nale stood by the base of the Projector and switched it on. Everything seemed operational from his stadpoint, and it took less time than he expected.

He wiped his forehead from grease and sweat. "Another job well done!" he said cheerfully. He heard creaking behind him, and the sound of an elevator. That couldnt be right; Slate was on the same level as he, Cade and Lyna. Somebody was down in the Cargo Hold.

Nale grabbed his near-by blaster pistol and walked in the direction of the elevator that lead to the Cargo. "I hope its Cyan..." he mumbled.
 SkywalkerRules
11-14-2009, 1:44 PM
"Oh yeah!" Cade added. "What was all that about, by the way."

Lyna sat there, looking down and thinking about Cade's question. Cyan was curled up, sleeping on the control panel.

"Well... the Sith I fought... claimed that he killed my parents. Ever since then, I became angry inside. Then, there's a little "voice" that's telling me to get payback on the Sith that killed my parents. Have I ever told you that a female Jedi named Coral Mai adopted me?"

The young woman looked at Cade sadly, waiting on his reply.
 The Betrayer
11-15-2009, 6:06 AM
[Sorry for the long hiatus guys, computer troubles. ;)]

Sethos left his speeder, stepping out of it angry and tired. His plan had gone to tatters with unexpected arrivals and unexpected strength. For the first time, he had to retreat. Sethos walked to his ship, whose ramp immediately lowered when the guards saw him. He went aboard, then ordered the ship to leave immediately. He had outstayed his welcome with the locals.

The ship immediately went off the ground, the familiar whirr of its engines now in full power. The blockade formed around the planet now disengaged, the orders of Sethos taking effect.

The captain of the Pellaeon cruiser bowed down to Sethos, then asked,
"What are your orders, sire?"

Sethos laughed. "Begin an orbital bombardment of Socorro. Destroy the planet, annihilate all traces of life. I trust you have tracked my victim's ship as I have ordered?"

The captain nodded. "Yes sir."

"Good. Head to their location immediately."
 SkywalkerRules
11-15-2009, 7:10 PM
((It's okay, Betrayal. Glad you're back though. :^: ))
 DrPhil2501
11-16-2009, 6:25 AM
"Well... the Sith I fought... claimed that he killed my parents. Ever since then, I became angry inside. Then, there's a little "voice" that's telling me to get payback on the Sith that killed my parents. Have I ever told you that a female Jedi named Coral Mai adopted me?"

"Coral Mai..." Cade pondered his memory. "Oh yeah, she was that lady who adopted you when you were a child right? This was before Bonty Zamm's Galactic Circus Troupe."

Cade engaged the auto pilot "Well, we wont worry too much about the sith right now. If they begin trailing our asses, we wont be given alot of options here."

He rested his arms behind his head, eyeing Lyna. "Sooo... you in the mood to talk about it, or what?"
 The Betrayer
11-17-2009, 6:11 AM
The captain expressed his worry at this. Part of his job was always to shut up and listen to Sethos, but he was giving an unreasonable order at the time. The captain exclaimed, "Sir, we are tracking the ship on a hyperspace route to.." The captain peered at the monitor of the officer in front of him operating the terminal, trying to make out what the monitor said. "Iego."

Sethos was baffled by this news. He did not show it however, for weakness was in showing emotion.
"Iego, you say? Isn't that where there has been a reported Republic military buildup?"

The captain nodded. "Yes sir." The captain typed a few buttons on the terminal nearest to him, pushing the officer operating out of the way. "Ah, the buildup seems to be over, sir, though there is a small Republic force there."

"Perfect. Transmit a message to the fleet - we are going to Iego."
 SkywalkerRules
11-18-2009, 2:38 PM
((Oh yeah, Betrayal? Don't kill Cade's family: The Rawk family (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Rawk). They're part of the story too. :) ))

After Cade said that about the Sith, Lyna nodded. She was still worried that the Sith would track her, or her loved ones, down. How did he know her? Why did he kill her parents. So many questions clouded her mind...

He rested his arms behind his head, eyeing Lyna. "Sooo... you in the mood to talk about it, or what?"

The young woman looked over at him, and grinned thoughtfully.

"Yeah. It's okay if you're around. Coral Mai, my adoptive mother, told me that she found me in a hidden closet when I was a three-month-old baby. She told me this when I was thirteen, before she died.

Ever since then, she took care of me at the Jedi Temple of Coruscant, like a real mother. But as she became sick of the Vong growths, due to the sabotage, her last dying words were, 'Don't let fear, hate, nor anger grip tight of you. And discover the truth behind your family history, Lyna. May the Force be with you.' After that... she was gone."

Lyna sadly looked down, but surprisingly not having tears in her eyes. "I want to know more of my parents. My family. Who they really were and if there are others out there that are related to me..."

----------------------------------------

Deep in her meditation room on The Malevolent One, Syana Bijo sat in the middle of the room, crossed legged with both arms resting on the sides of her knees. The young Sith apprentice wanted to hone her skills of the Sith. To make herself stronger. To make her Master, Darth Sethos, proud.

Syana stood up, and walked out of the meditation room, ready to greet her Sith Master. "I'm so ready for some action," she thought to herself. "I'm tired of sitting on this ship, doing absolutely nothing..."

Finally, the young woman was in the bridge, watching her Master tell the little admirals what to do. She placed her hands on hips and grinned.
 The Betrayer
11-18-2009, 5:41 PM
"Apprentice. You do not cloak your presence. I can feel the anger teeming in your body and mind." ,said Darth Sethos. The officers of the ship turned to look at the newcomer. Darth Sethos did as well.

"To what do I owe this honor, young one? You should be meditating, no?"
 SkywalkerRules
11-20-2009, 12:17 PM
((Sorry we're taking long, guys. Just waiting on Phantom Knight, Kyvios, and Cyborg Ninja's post.))

"Apprentice. You do not cloak your presence. I can feel the anger teeming in your body and mind."

Syana bowed. "My apologize, m'lord. I just dropped by to see if there was anything I could do for you." She glanced at the officers and smiled smugily.

"To what do I owe this honor, young one? You should be meditating, no?"

The young woman chuckled, and replied, "Yes, Master, I know. But I was so bored with it, that I wanted to do so much more! Like... hunting a Jedi or something." She turned around and faced the large window, viewing the stars. "Besides... there are worlds to conquer. And there's so much power to gain."

Syana closed her eyes, grinning. "I can feel fear building up in the Galaxy already. The Sith Order-- your Sith Order-- is bound to be known, Lord Sethos." The Sith apprentice gripped her hand and placed it on the polished window beside her, wanting for the Galaxy to be under the Sith again.
 The Betrayer
11-20-2009, 12:38 PM
Darth Sethos smiled. He had trained her well - in the arts of combat and deception, he had trained her well. It had been far too long when she was but a young woman asking for help. Now she was an evil creature of a human - willing to kill anyone if needed by her master - or by her own selfish intentions.

"Bored with it, you say?", said Sethos, a bit disappointed at the brashness of his apprentice. "The greatest of Sith Lords did not stop from meditating because they were bored of it, apprentice, neither did they will to stop."

"But still, now that you're here, we might as well make use of you." Sethos pulled out a small holo from his pocket, like the ones the Clones used in the Clone wars of old. With a push of a button, a figure of a muscular man with white hair appeared. The figure of Nat Skywalker. "This is a man that troubled us, and troubles us still."

"Annihilate him. Drain the life out of his body, but remember this young one. Appearances fool. While you might see only an uncivilized man, your training compels you to look deeper. Touch the force and see into this man. Do you feel it? His power?", questioned Sethos, hoping that his apprentice would be able to unravel the mystery of Rawk.
 DrPhil2501
11-20-2009, 6:39 PM
"I want to know more of my parents. My family. Who they really were and if there are others out there that are related to me..."

"You have family on board this ship too, you know." Cade added. "But it does make you wonder about your real family - where could they be? What sort of people are they? What happened to them... Unfortunatly there are some things nobody can answer."

There was a beeping noise coming from the console. Cade investigated.

"Estimated time of arival has been calculated. We should be arriving at Ilum within the next hour..." he stood up. "I dont know about you, but I'm getting abit restless from staring out of the cockpit window!" he left the room.
__________________________________________________ ________________

Nale entered the Cargo Hold, with his blaster pistol holstered. Something didnt seem right here. It was as if someone snuck aboard as a stowaway.

"Why Cade and Lyna, two powerful Jedi's, were oblivious to this is a complete mystery to me..." Nale grumbled under his breath.

He crossed his arms and waited impatiently. "You gonna come out of your hiding hole, or should I make you?"
 Kyvios
11-20-2009, 11:19 PM
Dravin stayed hidden behind some containers when he heard the elevator come to a stop on the level he was on. He wasn't in any mood to be discovered just yet, what he really wanted was just to relax for a moment and tend to some bruises he sustained with his fight against the 'Shadow Dweller'. Listening closely to the sound of footsteps he re-activated his cloaking band to keep himself concealed.

A small smirk came across his face when he heard the visitor mumble something to himself. The footsteps stopped and the voice was more understandable and demanded Dravin to show himself. Staying still for several moments he thought about it and then slowly stood up uncloaking himself as he did. Make sure he showed the person he meant no harm he raised his hands above his head with his palms facing forward. Dravin didn't make any attempt at communication, he just stared waiting to see the next move of this individual.
 Cyborg Ninja
11-22-2009, 12:14 AM
Cylax walked around his ship, angered at what Cade had said.

So he really doesn't remember me, or how much he ruined me? Looks like I'll have to make him remember, but how?

He took a seat back in his chair and looked out at the view. There was always the possibility of him capturing Lyna and using her as bait. However she was a jedi which meant she might be more trouble than its worth. There was that other one who was with them but just how good of friends were he and Cade? The gunslinger with the Caster pistol was already out and he had no use for the small creature anymore.

Looks like a wait and see plan to me he thought as his ship kept sight of Cade's at all times.
 SkywalkerRules
11-22-2009, 9:39 PM
((You mean "Iego", PK? :lol: ))

"Bored with it, you say?", said Sethos, a bit disappointed at the brashness of his apprentice. "The greatest of Sith Lords did not stop from meditating because they were bored of it, apprentice, neither did they will to stop."

Syana nodded, and smiled with understanding. Her master was right. He was always right...

"But still, now that you're here, we might as well make use of you." Sethos pulled out a small holo from his pocket, like the ones the Clones used in the Clone wars of old. With a push of a button, a figure of a muscular man with white hair appeared. The figure of Nat Skywalker. "This is a man that troubled us, and troubles us still."

She nodded. "Understandable, my lord. What do you want me to do with him?"

"Annihilate him. Drain the life out of his body, but remember this young one. Appearances fool. While you might see only an uncivilized man, your training compels you to look deeper. Touch the force and see into this man. Do you feel it? His power?"

The young Sith woman closed her eyes, focusing on the Force. She then smiled. "Yes. I feel his power. Even from across the Galaxy." Syana opened her eyes, her yellow irises glowing with the ship's lights. She bowed before Sethos, and said, "I will end this man for you, my lord. Even if it means death for me."

-----------------------------

"You have family on board this ship too, you know." Cade added. "But it does make you wonder about your real family - where could they be? What sort of people are they? What happened to them... Unfortunatly there are some things nobody can answer."

Lyna looked at Cade and nodded with a smile. He was right. Him, Nale, along with Cyan, were like a family to her. But the fact of her real family still bothered her...

"Estimated time of arival has been calculated. We should be arriving at Ilum within the next hour..." he stood up. "I dont know about you, but I'm getting abit restless from staring out of the cockpit window!"

The young woman chuckled heartily. "I'll stay here to operate the ship. You go take a rest, hotshot." And with that, Lyna turned to operate the control panels.
 The Betrayer
11-23-2009, 12:58 AM
"I will end this man for you, my lord. Even if it means death for me."

Fool, muttered Sethos under his breath. You have much to learn. "Good. Give me your lightsaber apprentice.", said Sethos, a harsh and cruel tone in his voice. He desired his apprentice to be greater than him, and he knew this young woman would turn on him someday. It is inevitable, the way of the Sith.

Sethos reached out and took the lightsaber of his apprentice with the force, grasping it with his hand. He had taught his apprentice how to make one, and it seemed his apprentice was improving indeed. "Excellent craftsmanship apprentice." With his mind and the force, Sethos opened the lightsaber, its parts floating in front of him. A whitish crystal floated out of the lightsaber and into Sethos's spare hand, surprising him a bit. "Ah. Rubat. The crystal of speed. Good choice."

"I will not permit you to bring this lightsaber. You will learn not to rely on material objects like this one." Sethos reached into his pockets and brought out a credit case. "1,000 credits. No more, no less. Now leave me. Do not return until you've fulfilled your task."
 Cyborg Ninja
11-23-2009, 1:52 AM
Cylax moved very carefully behind Cade's ship. This wasn't the first time he tracked him and he knew it wouldn't be his last. He was still a little sore over the Sith's interruption back at Soccoro. Not only had his plan worked but he was so close to getting Cade to come out. Of course there was also the second interruption with the Caster pistol. He couldn't stop the sith, but he could stop a sneak attack from behind. He needed to fix up his armor but before he could do that, he needed to find out where they were going. He knew he heard Cade speak of the planet Iego before but wasn't 100% sure. It still was the best shot he had, so he entered the coordinates in and moved into his work area. He had just about an hour to finish what he wanted to do before he needed to return to the cockpit.
 SkywalkerRules
11-27-2009, 4:17 PM
((Sorry I took long. Thanksgiving Holidays. But, I'm back! Let the games continue!! :D ))

A hour past, and they were now out of hyperspace. The planet Iego was in sight. Lyna woke up, and gasped with joy. She ran out of the cockpit, followed by Cyan. "Finally! We're here!"

Lyna got to Cade's door, and knocked on it. "Cade! Cade! We're here at Iego!"

-----------------------------------

Syana grinned evilly. As her master examined her lightsaber, she had plans of her own for this "survivor" he's been looking for. Maybe she could turn them and make them serve her... after she overthrew her master.

The young woman came back to reality.

"I will not permit you to bring this lightsaber. You will learn not to rely on material objects like this one."

Syana wanted to protest, but then she thought to keep her mouth shut. If it was her Master's will to make her do his way, then so be it.

Sethos reached into his pockets and brought out a credit case. "1,000 credits. No more, no less. Now leave me. Do not return until you've fulfilled your task."

Taking the the credits, she grinned with a raised eyebrow. "Yes, Master." She bowed, and turned around to leave. This was her chance to finally do something...
 SkywalkerRules
11-29-2009, 5:46 PM
((Ya know, if I didn't know any better, I'd say this RP is probably dead. That quick. What'cha guys think? Should we stop?))
 DrPhil2501
11-29-2009, 10:50 PM
Nale waited, until he saw a head pop out from behind the crates. His blaster pistol was still pointing towards the intruder.

"Its like everytime we stop off somewhere, we always receive a stowaway onboard." he said. There was a long silence in the air. "Well? Have you got something to say for yourself? What are you doing on our ship?"
__________________________________________________ _____________

"Cade! Cade! We're here at Iego!"

Cade opened the door to see Lyna standing infront of him.

"Alright, we better prep the ship up for the landing cycle." he said. "Time we payed a visit to Rawk." he entered the cockpit and flicked a few switches on the console. The Ossanian Angel entered the atmosphere.

"I'll be in the Cargo Hold..." Cade took the elevator down into the Cargo Hold, and found Nale standing there with a blaster pistol. "Hey Nale. You'va fallen inlove with the wall or something?"

He looked to where Nale was pointing at - there was a stowaway onboard with his hands raised up high. "Who the hell are you?"
 Kyvios
12-01-2009, 1:15 PM
((uh i did respond))
 DrPhil2501
12-01-2009, 6:15 PM
((uh i did respond))

((Oh whoops, I'm dreadfully sorry. I better pay more attention next time... I'll edit my post))
 SkywalkerRules
12-02-2009, 2:42 PM
((It's quite all right, PK. Not a prob. :D ))

"Alright, we better prep the ship up for the landing cycle." he said. "Time we payed a visit to Rawk."

Lyna nodded. As Cade flicked a few switches, she thought of talking with Bantha once they landed. So much has been going on inside her head that she felt like throwing herself out the airlock...

"I'll be in the Cargo Hold..."

"M'kay. I'll tell Bantha we're here." After Cade left, Lyna flew the ship through the atmosphere. A few moments later, the landscape of Iego was in full view. Lyna pushed the comlink on the console. "Bantha Rawk. Bantha Rawk, do you read me? It's Lyna Honso. Do you copy?"

((Here's were Bantha comes in, PK. :) ))
Page: 2 of 5