Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Omega saber

Page: 1 of 1
 Xemgoa
10-03-2009, 12:11 AM
Good day Mates!

May i introduce to you, after tinkering around here and there, A Power saber, sword and its crystal!

Bad butt powerful but only meant in extreme emergencies!

Its overpowered. But meant if you like to blaze through the enemies!

Bugs: It'll overwrite you Upcrystals file so as a word of caution: If it overwrites something important in your game: your screwed!

Yes this is patent. So my valued customer, Lemme transact this to your account and...

[Loading...]

http://www.mediafire.com/file/mjztinonwwi/Omega.rar)

Here ya go! good day and give em a Mouthful!

~Xemgoa:thmbup1:

~~~LOOK HERE~~~

Be sure to drop this in your Override pack. if there was any new Upcrystal changes to your Upcrystal.2da, it may screw things up, leaving only the saber to work.

Happy gaming!

~~~OKAY NOW GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!~~~
 Queen of Night
10-03-2009, 4:56 AM
Do you also have pictures of this sword and saber?
 Xemgoa
10-03-2009, 4:49 PM
No i do not, Its kinda Almost like Malak's saber but outfitted with its own crystal. But its promising.

The stressful part is alot of redone work on the Saber's upgrade crystal and the saber itself after trial and error.

But hopefully this is for those who like to blaze through the story.

*Gets down on knee, kisses queen's hand* But for the sake, Ill see if i can some up some pictures, Ma'am. ^^
Page: 1 of 1