Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

data.cab?

Page: 1 of 1
 Flash512
09-27-2009, 4:41 PM
Hell I recently out of boredom decided to reinstall Battlefront 2 to my PC but I got this error.

http://i38.tinypic.com/nujc9.jpg)

Can someone help me with this error?
 jbc218
05-28-2010, 5:55 PM
ah that was a problem i once had, its on the cd. wash it and reinstall the game and restart your computer if that doesnt work buy a new one cause it has scraches on it probibly if not then well you give it to a costomer servse if you got it at a store. if at a website then well buy a new one
 TripHammer
06-01-2010, 2:04 PM
It's either a scratchy disk or bad drive. If you're not having any other issues you can relate to the drive, then I'd say bad disk. If your computer has 2 drives.. try the other drive to install. There's a couple disk repair kits that do a good job of resurfacing old disks. I'd try that before getting another game. But if you don't have a kit already.. and you have to buy one.. It might be cheaper to buy the game :indif:
 jbc218
06-04-2010, 6:02 PM
its a file in the disk get a new one basicly (iv looked in the disk folder before)
Page: 1 of 1