Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

I need help MODDING

Page: 1 of 1
 Dainer
09-19-2009, 11:25 PM
i have always wanted to make a mod or a skin or something. i am also new here. I need step by step skining or texturing. I have heard that Hockey,i think it was was the best modder, but if he cant make can someone else help me? i was hopping i could make a different armor for multiplayer for a commando. Please help?:)
 M@RS
09-20-2009, 12:42 AM
This isn't the best place to look for help to mod. You might want to try the Brother All Forums. ;) Good Luck. :)
 Astor
09-20-2009, 5:36 AM
Welcome to LucasForums, Dainer! Unfortunately, the modding community for Republic Commando is rather small, but there are some talented skinners that visit here occasionally.

I'm afraid I don't know anything about modding RC, but I do know that you'll need UnrealEd to make any modified skins (UnrealEd can be obtained by downloading the patch for RC). I'm sure that when one of the modders sees this thread, they'll be able to help you out far better than I.

This isn't the best place to look for help to mod. You might want to try the Brother All Forums. ;) Good Luck. :)

That's not very helpful at all, is it?
 Gamma097
09-20-2009, 9:44 AM
Well, changing any skins will destroy your ability to play multiplayer with other people. Hockey, Ulmont, and I are good skinners. Tell me what changes you want and I'll happily make the skins for you. Don't expect them done at a certain date, though. I'm a busy guy.
 HockeyGoalie35
09-20-2009, 10:21 AM
luckily, i made i video earlyier on how to skin... good luck :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ssGZ8MmR5o)
 M@RS
09-20-2009, 11:36 AM
That's not very helpful at all, is it?

Well, I told him where he could get help. Shouldn't that count? :p
 Rinku
09-20-2009, 11:40 AM
^You didn't give a link (even though you can google it).

Here is the link to the Brother All Forums (http://forum.clonecommandos.net/).

Hope it helps :) .
 Dainer
09-20-2009, 1:00 PM
alright guys! i made my first skin thanks to Hockey's tutorial on youtube! It also works for multiplayer.It also changed for SP. I changed fixers colors from white and green to black and green! Thanks guys!!
 HockeyGoalie35
09-20-2009, 4:07 PM
no problem. im just here to help!
Page: 1 of 1