Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

opo chano is ticked at me.

Page: 1 of 1
 Wolfskin75
09-15-2009, 5:58 PM
I am newbie to this game and I am on the part where I have to convince opo chano to give me his droid thingie to me and.. before that I stole some money from him.. cause I was just explore.. do I have to start over.. or... is there something else I can do? thanks for your time :raise:
 Jai'galaar Bralor
09-15-2009, 6:04 PM
How exactly did you steal the money from him? And what dialogue options are there when trying to get his Droid Tech License?
 Astor
09-15-2009, 6:48 PM
I believe you can threaten him to give you his technician credentials.
 Wolfskin75
09-16-2009, 9:39 AM
How exactly did you steal the money from him? And what dialogue options are there when trying to get his Droid Tech License?

when I was walking around the apartments just exploring, (before I even knew who he was.) I went into his apartment and emptied his foot locker. Now every time I go to talk to him ( which was what I was told to do by the guy in the bar) all he says it "you again, didn't you learn your lesson, get out of here" so I do the whole thing with Harart, which also backfires. his girlfriend leaves after I free her. :( and then he disappears ... do I have to start over again.. or is there something I missed?
 Wolfskin75
09-16-2009, 9:40 AM
I believe you can threaten him to give you his technician credentials.

I can't even get into a conversation with him.
 Jai'galaar Bralor
09-16-2009, 10:59 AM
Was the guy you stole from by any chance human?
 Wolfskin75
09-16-2009, 12:24 PM
Was the guy you stole from by any chance human?

yeap. with a beard
 Jai'galaar Bralor
09-16-2009, 12:53 PM
That's not Opo Chano, that's just a nameless human who you have the opportunity to leave or kill. Opo Chano is the Duros in apartment 2 in complex B. (At least I think that's where he is.)
 Wolfskin75
09-16-2009, 2:07 PM
OH... thank the maker. complex b.. is that residential east or west? and why does he have his own cinema piece... ( i wish I did :( ) Thanks again.

Edit: found it. thanks.
Page: 1 of 1