Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

I am Revan

Page: 1 of 1
 Godric Volturi
09-13-2009, 11:20 AM
Okay people... so I am releasing a mod... (which is the first one to be released and accepted. :xp: ) but anyway, what this does is it enables you to start as a Jedi/Sith. Eventually I will enable you to remember being Revan before the Council wiped your memories. :)

================================================== ====
KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC MODIFICATION
================================================== ====

Author: Ashnan Corri
Email: Check the Readme file. -RH
Title: I am Revan

Filename: Revan_Reborn.rar
Filesize: 36.5KB
Date Released: 9/13/09

Description:

This mod lets you start the game as a Jedi. It also allows you to get easy LS or DS points, if you speak to the Force Adept just outside your room. If you somehow miss him (I have no clue how you would) do not fret, because there is a second one when there is that big cutscene with all the Sith and Republic soldiers, (If you do notice and talk to him, they both will disappear permanently, same goes for the other one, if you talk to the one with all the Sith and soldiers around, they will both disappear). Now, I also changed the droid in the room before that huge Sith Squad into a "Helpful Sith" who in a later installment will allow you to remember being Revan. :) Right now, he doesn't do anything... he does have some dialogue, however.

Comments: No VOs in this release for Jake (who is Trask)

Instructions: Drop the files into your Override folder. :)

Uninstall: Remove the files from your Override folder.

Bugs: None that I know of...

Thanks: Thanks goes to several people... first and foremost it goes to Fred Tetra for his amazing Kotor Tool and to shosey for his "I am a Jedi" mod that allowed me to view the scripts to help me see how change the PC into a Jedi early on in the game. And then of course a special thanks to the requester of this mod, Toasty Fresh over at Holowan Labs. :)

Permission: You can use this mod and modify for your personal use as you wish. But if you want to use it for a public mod please ask me first, I probably won't give you permission, but not because I want to be mean, because that stupid dialogue took me /two/ fricken days to complete because the game kept being stupid.

THIS MODIFICATION IS NOT MADE, DISTRIBUTED, OR SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE, OR LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC. ELEMENTS TM & © LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC AND/OR ITS LICENSORS.

http://www.filefront.com/14524695/Revan_Reborn.rar)

:edit:
Oops! I'm sorry RH... I forgot to remove the email address... I'm embarressed. :blush2:
 Kyr'am Galaar
09-13-2009, 12:04 PM
NICE!!!

I can't wait for the second installment.

10/10 for voting's sake.
 Godric Volturi
09-13-2009, 2:16 PM
Also... I have a correction to the Read Me...

1st: The second "Force Adept" you aren't able to talk about...
2nd: When the destroy script fires, it doesn't take the other acolyte out, as I was lead to believe... (perhaps I was half asleep when I tested the mod. xD but with me, it is a high possibility) but he will be killed due to an explosion.
Page: 1 of 1