Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

What are you looking forward to most in TOR?

Page: 1 of 1
 Jeff
09-07-2009, 9:18 PM
With the information we currently have about TOR, what unique aspect of the game are you looking forward to most?
 Litofsky
09-07-2009, 9:24 PM
Personally, I'm just hoping that it'll be a good game, in the sense that the plot will be decent and still manage to maintain the unique Star Wars-y feeling. The plot concerns me most, however: I hope to get something unique and not recycled garbage (not that what we've seen has all been garbage, in the slightest, but the near-identical symbol used for the Empire, etc. hasn't helped my opinion of TOR).
 Darth Avlectus
09-08-2009, 12:24 AM
Getting drunk, laying waste to everything around me, and Sa`Buu-ing someone's mamma through a coffe table b/c I'm a murderous unstable mofo. Should I decide to get a machine that will be able to handle it.
 Web Rider
09-08-2009, 3:08 AM
A strong ability to solo. I enjoy a good MMO, I really do, but moreover, I want to enjoy a good game without worrying that my buddies are on a schedule, or that if I die to much I'm going to be replaced.
 Miltiades
09-08-2009, 8:54 AM
I'm not particularly looking forward to the storylines or the VO, since I haven't been that much of a fan of BioWare's work on that. And I consider 'no grinding' to be minimum for me to play the game.

No, then it's being able to walk into the huge world of Star Wars, feeling part of what makes it come to life, that could've encouraged me to play Galaxies if it had been better, and which is what I'm looking forward to the most in TOR, above all else.
 Pho3nix
09-08-2009, 11:06 AM
No, then it's being able to walk into the huge world of Star Wars, feeling part of what makes it come to life, that could've encouraged me to play Galaxies if it had been better, and which is what I'm looking forward to the most in TOR, above all else.
My thoughts exactly.
 LordOfTheFish
09-26-2009, 8:47 PM
I'd have to go with "Overall Story."

But honesty, my expectations aren't all that high at the moment.
 Allronix
10-26-2009, 9:08 AM
Bioware's high end storytelling and characters, the ability to play something Star Wars with my bro in law and not have it turn into an argument (he and I do not see eye to eye on the GFFA. I'm a heretic and fully admit it).
 Darca Lar
12-09-2009, 4:24 PM
I like the addition of a fully voiced game, but I love stories even more.
 Tobias Reiper
01-08-2010, 12:58 AM
Oh pfft, might as well take 'No Grinding' off the list.
No MMO can ever avoid it, even if they try.
 Droma Nise
10-26-2011, 9:40 PM
Over all Story. It leads to longevity and value. Unblike PC games, MMO give that, Some PC games i whipped in 3-4 days and was like "That it? That so lame!!"
 the_raven
05-27-2013, 9:38 AM
the story and lore, the whole "what happened to Revan?" answers and stuff
Page: 1 of 1