Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

More gameplay from PAX

Page: 1 of 1
 News
09-06-2009, 9:50 PM
More gameplay footage from PAX. This time it’s the smuggler, the bounty hunter and finally the trooper, which we haven’t really seen in action until now. Thanks again to the guys from DarthHater for filming and uploading these ones.

Read the full story at starwarsmmo.net... (http://www.starwarsmmo.net/news/more-gameplay-from-pax/)
 Hallucination
09-06-2009, 11:42 PM
Gotta love how the smuggler video is the same thing that was released at GamesCon and shown to press at E3, and how the bounty hunter stuff is the same only with a female character. =/

I'm sure the trooper fans will be a little more impressed than I am.
 Alkonium
09-07-2009, 12:07 AM
I'm still most inclined to playing as a male smuggler, but I do want to know if it'll be possible to play as a female Trooper. Also, I think I was right about how death works.
 Rinku
09-07-2009, 10:52 AM
Nice trooper footage :D That was pretty cool. Still debating between Smuggler, Bounty Hunter and Trooper :S
Page: 1 of 1