Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Threat of Peace: Act II, Issue III

Page: 1 of 1
 Hallucination
07-31-2009, 6:55 PM
Clickez-moi! (http://www.swtor.com/media/webcomic/act2?comicpage=7)
So Bioware have thrown us another bone with some more development of the preexisting plot. Why didn't they do this in the first act when people were paying attention?

Discutez!
 Miltiades
08-01-2009, 7:53 AM
Even though I've read every issue of this webcomic, I'm still going "what?" half of the time. It's not as bad as before, however.
 adamqd
08-01-2009, 11:39 AM
dont really know who was in this issue as everyone seemed to be half in the frame... very weirdly drawn
 TriggerGod
08-01-2009, 11:59 AM
Wait, does this mean one of the 10 bazillion side quests that have nothing to do with the main story will be rescuing Shan from giant bugs?
 Trench
08-01-2009, 1:45 PM
Three pages? That stinks. The comic was okay, but not good enough.
 Rinku
08-02-2009, 10:26 AM
It was okay but I still think that they could do a better job making these (obviously :P ).
 Lord of Hunger
08-02-2009, 8:38 PM
Boring. Nothing happened! The chapter with the Jedi defeating the Sith was far more entertaining. My opinion of this comic is steadily declining.
 Gurges-Ahter
08-04-2009, 11:33 AM
I think this comic is accomplishing its intent - provides backstory, little pieces at a time. It's not intended to be a full-blown comic series, so I don't expect it to be.

That being said, I think it does accomplish a lot of story in just 3 pages per issue, so I disagree with most of the criticism directed at the webcomic.
 Demongo
08-04-2009, 1:55 PM
Boring. Nothing happened! The chapter with the Jedi defeating the Sith was far more entertaining. My opinion of this comic is steadily declining.

It was boring in my opinion too.........
 Prime
08-06-2009, 9:29 AM
It was okay but I still think that they could do a better job making these (obviously :P ).Really they should just hire Darkhorse.
 Tommycat
08-08-2009, 1:03 AM
How is it that Darths & Droids does a better job telling their story with a single page every other day than is being done with three pages....

Admittedly it's getting better.
 adamqd
08-08-2009, 11:38 AM
Really they should just hire Darkhorse.

Unfortunately they already did lol, check the front page... admittedly the writing is Bioware :)
Page: 1 of 1