Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Exile-Darth Sion conversation bug fixes

Page: 1 of 1
 WRFan
07-19-2009, 9:56 AM
Fixed some bugs in the final Exile-Darth Sion conversation at the end of the game. Download below and extract to the Override directory. Here's a list of changes:

1) Infinite exploit, females only ("[Persuade] Lie: Sion, we need not battle - you have been a presence in my mind as well.", first conversation) -> variable fixed. Option will not appear again after you use any of the Persuade options available in this conversation

2)
Linked all Persuasion options to all conversation nodes:

a) Are you showing me mercy? ->2 options, females only:
[Persuade] Lie: Sion, we need not battle - you have been a presence in my mind as well.
[Persuade] Truth: Sion, we need not battle - you have been a presence in my mind as well.

b) "Your master is using you. She hopes I will kill you here, as a test of my strength" (this is the same as "Kreia is using you, Sion... using us."), male+female:

[Persuade/Lie] Sion, there is no reason for us to fight - together, we can stop Kreia.
[Persuade] Sion, there is no reason for us to fight - together, we can stop Kreia.
[Persuade] She has already abandoned you, Sion. You know it.
[Persuade] You betrayed her once and failed. She has no use for you.

3) Awareness, Wisdom, Int 3rd conversation reply - Persuade options are still available afterwards

Download:

http://home.arcor.de/wrfan/files/kotor/903sion.zip)
 Master Shake
07-19-2009, 10:36 PM
Good work, I enjoy these little mini fixes.
Page: 1 of 1