Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Glitches on Taris

Page: 1 of 1
 darth_mstr
07-17-2009, 2:26 PM
So as the title suggests there are many glitches to be exposed on Taris. First glitch: get your security up high enough to enter the Sith Base and the Vulkar or Hidden Beks Base. In the Hidden Beks Base there are several security doors that you could not open without a good security level. Behind these doors if you open enough of them you can get to the elevator. Once you go down the elevator you're accused of being a spy, and then you get attacked by Gandon and another Hidden Bek. Once you go back up the elevator you will be attacked by everyone in the base. Heres when the glitch comes in, you remember how you killed Gandon before? Well you end up killing him twice once at the bottom of the elevator and once near the exit of the base.

Glitch 2: Getting rid of Mission and Zalabar. To do this glitch you have to first get the Sith Uniforms and go into the Beks base. After they tell you to go find mission to get into the Vulkar base. Now heres where the security comes in again. If you have high enough security you can go right through the front entrance of the base without having to do anything in the under-city. You can just get the prototype swoop accelerator and head right back to the Beks base. That means no more Mission and Zalabar for the rest of the game.

Glitch 3: Getting rid of T3: To get rid of T3 you have to break into the Sith base. Once again you have to have a high enough Security skill to get into the base. So you don't have to purchase the T3 unit from Driods by Janice. This gets rid of T3 from the whole game.

I have experimented on trying to get rid of Bastila from the game also, but no matter what i have done Canderous would not appear in the bar without me winning the swoop race.

WARRING THIS MAY MESS UP YOUR WHOLE GAME!!! :(
 Trench
07-17-2009, 2:53 PM
Hmmm... That is an interesting bit of information. I like it.:D
 Allronix
07-17-2009, 5:25 PM
Well, you technically are not supposed to be able to access that part of the Bek base without either cheating (secutity of 99+) or getting the keys from Kandon Arc to betray the Beks. I'm working on a mod that will let you access that part of the Bek base without triggering the automatic attack.

The Sith Base and the Vulkar front door also have their locks set to require a 99+ when it comes to secutity unless you trigger their unlock scripts by either entering the Vulkar base by the back door (requiring Mission) or have T3M4 in your party for the Sith base. The opponents you encounter in the Sith Base are also designed around having Bastila in your party in terms of difficulty, or at least being level 5 or 6. Go in on Level 2, and without a lot of mods, you'll likely be handed your rear.

Not having Zaalbar in your party could cause trouble when you hit Kashyyyk.
Page: 1 of 1