Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Luxa quest mod

Page: 1 of 1
 WRFan
06-28-2009, 4:30 PM
If you side with the Ithorians on Telos, Luxa will give you access to the Exchange quarters automatically. I created a mod that will allow you to do the Arms Dealing quest (the Genoharadan quest in the TSLRP version) even if you work for the Ithorians.

Also fixed some conversation options with Luxa, some replies were missing, others were weird, the order was all phucked up etc.

You can download it here:

http://home.arcor.de/wrfan/files/kotor/tsl_luxa.zip)

Extract all the files into the Override directory.

If you are working for the Ithorians and talk to Luxa, the conversation options will be like this, depending on your progress in the game:

http://i467.photobucket.com/albums/rr40/WRFan/K2_00009.jpg)

1.1) First Reply Optional: If you know about Doton Het's problems with the Exchange

1.2) First Reply Optional: If you already talked to Luxa about Doton Het: "I've decided to accept your offer"

2) Info about the black market blaster

3) "I'd like to meet with..." : This is the option you should select if you want to do the Arms Dealing quest for Luxa. Only available if you actually know that Luxa is second in Exchange line of command. Habat won't tell you this, you need to find it out by yourself (try going to the Exchange quarters first)

4) The next answers are standard official Obsidian answers and will give you access to the Exchange quarters without doing any quests for Luxa, that's the official Obsidian version

5) The last reply ("No, not now") allows you to exit the conversation with all options still open.

Beware that if you select either option (either do the Arms Dealing quest or gain access to the exchange automatically), the other option will become unavailable afterwards. So if you decide to do the Arms dealing quest, you won't gain access to the exchange until you finish the quest.

You can only do this single quest. I removed the Opo Chano Luxa quest, because it interfers with the Czerka credentials Ithorian quest. If you want to do this quest, you actually need to work for Czerka.

There are tons of variables that had to be changed and I also had to write two additional scripts to prevent the engine from spawning hostile mercs at the Czerka compound and displaying conversation options that conflict with each other, so if you find any bugs, please report here and tell me exactly which conversation options you selected and what you did before talking to Luxa.
 jedi7000nathan
07-07-2009, 2:40 AM
um how do you finnd out about doton hets problams with the exchange?
 WRFan
07-07-2009, 5:00 AM
go talk to him first, when he refuses to set the girl free, go back to the Twilek guy and talk to him again. He will then tell you to talk to Luxa
 jedi7000nathan
07-07-2009, 2:24 PM
thanks for clearing that up
Page: 1 of 1