Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

commando droids

Page: 1 of 1
 Deadshot#1
06-27-2009, 12:07 AM
Have any of you ever seen the clone wars episodes? if so have you seen the episode "Rookies"? anyway to the point, in that episode there is a new droid called a commando droid. (if you want to know what they look like, type them in at google) Well i think these commando droids would be pretty cool in Star Wars Battlefront 3. It would definately add quite a challenge, cause they're pretty hard to bring down. anyway tell me what you guys think of that idea. =)
 LordOfTheFish
06-27-2009, 12:33 PM
So you are referring to the BX-series Droid Commando (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/BX-series_droid_commando), correct?

I think it's a reasonable idea. Must of us agree there should be a commando unit for the Republic Faction, so I see no reason why the CIS shouldn't have one as well.
 Deadshot#1
06-27-2009, 7:47 PM
Very true. Very true. I was thinking the same idea. anyone else want to give there opinion?
 Deadshot#1
06-29-2009, 2:13 PM
And yes i am refering to the BX-series Droid Commando. sorry i didn't see that question until now. hay got a question for you, do you watch the clone wars? if so do you know when the second season is coming on?
 Ohmek
07-02-2009, 9:50 AM
if so do you know when the second season is coming on?

In the Fall.
 Deadshot#1
07-02-2009, 10:55 AM
That sounds good. thanks mate.
Page: 1 of 1