Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

DBZ Remastered

Page: 1 of 1
 Kuuki
06-16-2009, 9:29 AM
Well I know that Im not the only one watching it.

I only got up to the beginning of the Cel games.

i really need to pick up the other seasons
 Rogue Nine
06-16-2009, 2:11 PM
I'm pretty sure that if you watch DBZ and don't think it's a monstrous piece of garbage that you're functionally retarded.
 Kuuki
06-16-2009, 3:13 PM
well what do you expect of something that was made twenty years ago?

besides, i'm not that surprised you'd would say something negative about anything

typical of you niner.

typical of you.
 True_Avery
06-16-2009, 6:11 PM
I'm pretty sure that if you watch DBZ and don't think it's a monstrous piece of garbage that you're functionally retarded.
DBZ is one of my favorite animes ever. Take that. But yeah, its pretty hilariously bad but I still like it. Not like the other stuff around that time like Sailor Moon and Yu Yu were much better.

I watch it in english. Hopefully the new version called Kai will get an english dub.
 Aash Li
06-17-2009, 9:38 AM

This.

Also you forgot the option:

"Burn the master copies."

Worst series ever made. Nothing but screaming and 13 episode long power-ups and half-assed plots... if they can even be called plots.

I watched that arc about buu when it first aired in the US... about a week later I was like, why am I watching this?

Id rather be forced to watch Evangelion clips of nothing but Shinji acting like a putz, or be forced to watched the dubbed eureka 7 *shudder.*
 Kuuki
06-17-2009, 11:58 AM
well, after reading up on it, this DB Kai, is going to be the entire series of DBZ just chopped up, from its what 251eps to about 100

so, no more yelling and twelve episodes of powering up
 Prime
06-25-2009, 10:39 AM
I'm pretty sure that if you watch DBZ and don't think it's a monstrous piece of garbage that you're functionally retarded.Ah ok. I don't know if it is my age, but this is kind of my reaction to it.
 LordOfTheFish
06-25-2009, 2:15 PM
I love this show! I watch the theatrical version
 Rogue Nine
06-29-2009, 9:40 PM
I rest my case.
 Kuuki
08-11-2009, 5:01 PM
@niner

ok

honestly, setting aside the like twelve episodes (at times) where the characters get 'powered up'

like my comment that I have made before, can you blame something that is at least twenty years ago to be what it is now compared to what is currently being released today?

not to mention that maybe perhaps in the eyes of all the fans over the years (regardless of your opinion, as im sure you'll regard them as mindless morons), that the innovation of said manga and anime SINCE Dragonball and DBZ has helped push anime where it is today.

i mean come on, yeah i *could* take you're side and say that DBZ is incredibly dumb, yeah its cheezy on todays standards, and that anyone who watches it is or was dumb. (just restating here.) But then Id have to say that current anime english voice actor Johnny Yong Bouch (which I do like as an english voice actor) should be castrated and crucified because of his role in the power rangers back in it's second season.

where i think its a huge joke (the show completely), but back then I can say that because of my age THEN it was alright, i watched.

but then season three came along and i got older and THEN made fun of it ^_^
 Kuuki
08-11-2009, 8:35 PM
in other news:

Blizzard ripped off DBZ!!

a small music score mainly

notice in the episode (either ep 34 or 35) where Vegeta is confronted by gohan's tail and the artifical moon (this score happens on the english TV version score) that it is the SAME as the musical score of Starcraft/Broodwar when the auto launcher appears on your desktop!
 Fredi
11-07-2010, 9:00 AM
LOVE DBZ!
Page: 1 of 1