Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

SWG : Starsiders

Page: 1 of 1
 Deft Aklin
06-10-2009, 6:30 PM
Hey all, Regent Deft Aklin here. Former moderator of the SWGalaxies.net forums here for SW: Galaxies.

Just curious how many will be coming here that were once residents of the SWG crew on Starsider.

I WILL be making a triumphant return for this...
 Imreanna
07-14-2009, 7:27 AM
Heya, dont know if you remember me. Im Tebra from Starsider. I remmeber you and Leemu :D

Im comming back!

Hopefully we can play together again :)
 Wraith 8
07-14-2009, 7:28 AM
I will definatly be playing this game man :) hope i can see you guys there again and many old Starsider members
 Jan Gaarni
07-14-2009, 12:00 PM
You better remember me, or I'll kick you head over heals out of LFN! :D

Hey, Deft, how you been?
How's the kid(s)?

Well, it looks like the very core of Affiliates will be back in a Star Wars world again.

We'll have to see how many others from Affiliates will be back.
There's a small chance we'll re-create The Affiliates, but if not, maybe we can join yours? ;)

I haven't looked for the info yet, but any news on wether or not you can join any server anywhere in the world by the way?
 Deft Aklin
11-30-2009, 11:08 AM
Doing alright Jan. Kids are great. :)

Yes, the Endbringers will be making a return. We are still working out the details, which we've had to speed up recently as the speed of information being released gives us the impression we need to get a move on ASAP. lol

No news on the servers yet. Unfortunately we can't get up to our normal mischief until they announce servers and guilds start picking. ;)

If you ever need to get a hold of me, hop on my guild site:
http://theendbringers.com)
 adamqd
11-30-2009, 11:22 AM
Chilastra man here, but its good to see some SWG vets back and being optimistic about SW MMO's lol :)
 Jeff
12-01-2009, 12:21 PM
Hopefully many of the swmmo regulars will be able to pick one server to play on like you guys did with swg.net. My guess is we won't find out about servers and such until the end of the development cycle.
 Rogue15
12-01-2009, 10:07 PM
Heya, dont know if you remember me. Im Tebra from Starsider. I remmeber you and Leemu :D

Im comming back!

Hopefully we can play together again :)

OMFG!
 Deft Aklin
12-02-2009, 12:03 PM
Good to see all of these familiar faces. :)
 Deft Aklin
12-04-2009, 3:11 PM
Wanted to get it out there; The Endbringers are actively seeking an active and eloquent recruiter.
 Tommycat
12-11-2009, 1:52 AM
Leemu sounds familiar. Was it Leemu Taos? A smuggler? If not I can't figure how I would know the name, as I was a Flurry Smuggler.

But I'm definitely going to be playing this game.
 Deft Aklin
12-13-2009, 11:30 AM
Leemu sounds familiar. Was it Leemu Taos? A smuggler? If not I can't figure how I would know the name, as I was a Flurry Smuggler.

But I'm definitely going to be playing this game.

It was Leemu Taos. Not a smuggler though, unless this was after the NGE. Leems tried a lot of different templates as I recall, Rifleman and various stacker templates.
 Tommycat
12-16-2009, 8:07 AM
Just remembered that Leemu is on here... Sheesh... I'm a moron. That would be Taos currently on these boards.

I was M Pistols M Smuggler on Flurry. Deleted my character at the NGE.
 Nedak
12-16-2009, 5:20 PM
I will definatly be playing this game man :) hope i can see you guys there again and many old Starsider members

Woa Wraith is back.

Anyways...On-topic, I'm a Sunrunner-er.. Sorry :p
 Deft Aklin
12-17-2009, 11:10 AM
Just remembered that Leemu is on here... Sheesh... I'm a moron. That would be Taos currently on these boards.

I was M Pistols M Smuggler on Flurry. Deleted my character at the NGE.
I left my character, I deleted the game. I did try playing it for about a week though. Not sure what the heck they were thinking doing that though.
 Jo
02-07-2010, 5:33 PM
bit late to post, but i will definitely return for TOR. missed playing with all the friends i made on starsider so long ago.
 akgriffin
04-11-2010, 11:45 AM
Im a bloodfin pre-9 jedi, glad to see swg vets returning to the games.
 Dervish108
05-01-2010, 3:19 PM
I'm TheDervish, a Wookiee from Starsider. Bounty Hunter / Carbineer, then later Rifleman / TKM. :)
 Deft Aklin
06-07-2011, 1:55 PM
Yeah, I'm necroing old posts. Can't believe I missed Jo's reply! Heya Jo!

Anyways, from the way things are looking currently, we will be organizing several allied guilds from Starsider into one small to medium sized guild. Mostly former Dark Sovereignty/Endbringers/Crimson Nova and Imperial Security Force it would appear. I will be contacting several other guilds we had allied with in SWG as well. We are more or less hammering out the details currently.

Jan and Wraith, you should hit me up. I think it would be great if you were all in the mix on this one as well.

We are currently redirecting a couple sites and using CrimsonNova.org as our jump off point right now and will be doing a HUGE website revamp to prep for the big reunion.

theendbringers.com
wevegotcookies.com
 Jo
06-08-2011, 9:43 PM
first time i've logged back into lucasforums for quite a few months and i see this post. yay for coincidence! I'm definitely on board for TOR still, not sure i'll be playing empire of course, but it would be great to reunite with any Starsider people.
 Deft Aklin
06-11-2011, 12:13 PM
Well, let me know Jo. You can find us over on theendbringers.com wevegotcookies.com or crimsonnova.org if you decide you need a group to play with. All three direct to the same place. ;)
Page: 1 of 1