Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

MI Source Game Maps

Page: 1 of 1
 LordTrilobite
06-03-2009, 5:11 PM
A while ago, I posted a thread in which I showed off my remake of the SCUMMbar in the source engine for the mod Pirates, Vikings and Knights II.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/olofmoleman/HL2%20mods/pvk_scummbar0005.jpg)

Now, this news of new MI games on the way got me all exited, obviously.
So I feel like recreating more locations from MI in the Source engine, perhaps again for Pirates, Vikings and Knights II or for Team Fortress II this time.

What I need, is ideas for locations I could make. Not all locations will make good maps.
So any suggestions or requests would be awesome. I'll probably use the best idea and make it in to a map.
 Fealiks
06-03-2009, 5:42 PM
Obviously there will be new locations in the next MI, so you could do those when the time comes.

As for ones you could do right away, some of the other interiors might be interesting, such as the Goodsoup Hotel or the Governer's Mansion. I can't really think of anywhere else really...

Your maps are always good though, I trust you'll be making some good ones :)
 LordTrilobite
06-05-2009, 5:08 PM
True, but since Tales of Monkey Island is already in 3d, it'll be less of a challenge to make it in source.

Governer's Mansion would certainly be an interesting challenge because of the back room.

And thanks, you played any of my maps in PVKII?
Page: 1 of 1