Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

New Lego Indiana Jones!

Page: 1 of 1
 urluckyday
06-01-2009, 5:24 PM
For those of you who enjoyed the previous Lego Indiana Jones, get pumped because the aptly named "Lego Indiana Jones 2" will be released this fall.

Clicky for press release (http://www.lucasarts.com/games/legoindianajones2/gameinfo/news/summary.html)
 Sith'ari Darth Bane
06-03-2009, 6:17 AM
I was disappointed when they did not include Kingdom of the Crystal Skull in the first one. This will make up for it.
 urluckyday
06-03-2009, 4:49 PM
I guess for the most part...sounds like they're including the original adventures along with the KoTC adventure...weird strategy...or just pure cheapness.
 Sith'ari Darth Bane
06-04-2009, 2:13 AM
It is weird. Why couldn't they just have done this with the previous game? Now any one who would like to play the KoTC levels will have to cough up another $50-$60!
 Indy J
09-12-2009, 12:32 AM
How about a series of levels that you have a specific amount of time to complete.
One is a Doomtown level where you have to find parts to the fridge before the bomb hits.
Another is a begining to the truck chase where you have to free the horse before the Nazi trucks pass.
The other one I have is a catacombs level where you have to make an air pocket before the flames reach you. Anyone affiliated with LucasArts please consider.
 The Tingler
11-18-2009, 8:47 AM
It's out now. Sorry for not keeping the site more up-to-date, I've been extremely busy - but more importantly, after LucasArts' handling of Staff of Kings I've been extremely disillusioned with Indy gaming.

However, I did love Steve Perry's 'Army of the Dead!
 GeneralPloKoon
11-20-2009, 1:08 PM
Is the new one better? Or just more of the same thing.
 The Tingler
11-20-2009, 10:48 PM
Co-op's much better thanks to the genius split-screen mode, but really it's just more of the same thing.
 GeneralPloKoon
11-25-2009, 3:16 PM
Co-op's much better thanks to the genius split-screen mode, but really it's just more of the same thing.

I'm afraid the Lego idea is being milked a little too much.
 anthonysilva
05-15-2013, 4:15 AM
hoooooooray! That's awesome! :D shopping catalogues (http://www.onlinepokies.me/)
Page: 1 of 1