Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

KTool errors

Page: 1 of 1
 TriggerGod
05-30-2009, 5:01 PM
Here is an error that has been plaguing me since I wiped my HD. I had to re-install KTool due to said HD wipe, and, ever since, less than a week after I install it, I have to uninstall it because none of the file would open up. I tried the ut* editors, the Image Viewer, and the Text Editor, along with the ut* files, textures, and .nss files. KTool is just plain zoning out on me. Whenever I try to open them, I get this peculiar error:
http://g.imagehost.org/0829/halp.png)
I find that uninstalling and reinstalling temporarily fixes the problem, but than, a few days later, it just stops working again. I would like to know if there is a solution to my problem, so that I don't have to uninstall and reinstall the same program several times a week.

EDIT: just thought that I should mention this: when I installed it, the executable file - not the shortcut - was placed on my desktop. After it stopped working, it started creating a "K2TemplateTags.bfd" on my desktop
 Canderis
06-07-2009, 1:28 PM
Do you have Microsoft.net frameworks installed? I had almost the same problem when i wiped my hd
 TriggerGod
06-07-2009, 2:35 PM
Do you have Microsoft.net frameworks installed? I had almost the same problem when i wiped my hd

Yeah. If I didn't, I wouldn't have been able to run it period.
Page: 1 of 1