Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Year One

Page: 1 of 1
 LordOfTheFish
05-26-2009, 9:38 AM
What do you guys think of this new comedy soon to be released? Look good to you?
 Sabretooth
05-26-2009, 10:02 AM
I wouldn't place it in my Top 10, but I am interested in it, largely because I happen to be one that thinks Jack Black really isn't so bad. >_>
 CommanderQ
05-26-2009, 10:26 AM
Heh, I saw the trailer, and it looked stupid:D Stupid as in Nacho Libre kind of stupid, which is good:D I think I will see it, it struck me as funny:D
 Rinku
05-26-2009, 9:03 PM
I saw the trailer it looked like it will be better/funnier then Nacho Libre (but maybe not as funny as Kung Fu Panda). I will probably go see it even if it bad just because I think Jack Black is so hysterical.
 Fredi
06-15-2009, 12:16 PM
I really don't know, I would go an see it but I am not expecting something wow.
 Jeff
06-15-2009, 6:41 PM
I wouldn't place it in my Top 10, but I am interested in it, largely because I happen to be one that thinks Jack Black really isn't so bad. >_>I like Jack Black as an actor (and videogame character of course) but I can't stand his music. I do think the new movie looks funny and I'd be interested in seeing it eventually.
 adamqd
06-16-2009, 8:44 AM
Gotta Say I'm a massive fan of Jack Black, and it was in fact his music that got me into his films. We have almost exactly the same taste in music and humor, so vulger/black comedy + Ronnie James Dio = win :)

So yes, like all his projects I will def be watchin this film !
Page: 1 of 1