Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II: Qu Rahn's Lightsaber

Page: 1 of 1
 Marius Fett
05-24-2009, 1:59 PM
This mod adds Rahn's lightsaber from the original Jedi Knight to the game. You can buy the crystal from the Czerka Store on Tatooine, or cheat the crystal/saber in with the cheats in the readme below.

Screeny:

http://i714.photobucket.com/albums/ww141/MariusFett/K1%20Jedi%20Knight%20Hilt%20Pack/screeny1.jpg)

Readme:

=============================================
A KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC MODIFICATION
=============================================

AUTHOR: Marius Fett
EMAIL: ~Snip: PM Me.
NAME: Qu Rahn's Lightsaber

DESCRIPTION: For those of you who have played Dark Forces II, also known as the original Jedi Knight game, this hilt will be familiar. It's Qu Rahn's, lightsaber, which was also the original saber used by Kyle Katarn.

You can buy the lightsaber crystal from the Czerka store on Tatooine, or you can cheat it in, by typing giveitem g_w_sbrcrstl50 for the crystal, or giveitem qu_rahn for the saber itself.

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: Run the installer.

PERMISSIONS: This mod may not be used without the explicit permission of the author. This mod may not be distributed on other sites without the express permission of the author.

THIS MODIFICATION IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT OR LUCASARTS OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF THIS FILE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.
 TriggerGod
05-24-2009, 4:18 PM
This mod adds Rahn's lightsaber from the original Jedi Knight to the game. You can buy the crystal from the Czerka Store on Tatooine, or cheat the crystal/saber in with the cheats in the readme below.

Screeny:

http://i714.photobucket.com/albums/ww141/MariusFett/K1%20Jedi%20Knight%20Hilt%20Pack/screeny1.jpg)

Readme:

Well, as a render, your saber looks blocky, like you didn't use any smoothing groups, although the result in game is much smoother. And your texture seems flat. its the shader that 'redeems' the texture. It looks accurate to what the saber looks like, but the flat texture kinda puts me off of using it.
Page: 1 of 1