Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Threat of Peace, Issue #6

Page: 1 of 1
 News
05-08-2009, 12:20 PM
The sixth issue of Threat of Peace brings us back to Coruscant where the heroic defenders of the Republic’s capital planet, Lieutenant Tavus and Jedi Master Orgus Din, have been holed up in the lower levels since just after the Sith Empire’s assault. Unaware that the Treaty of Coruscant has been signed, the pair defends [...]

Read the full story at starwarsmmo.net... (http://www.starwarsmmo.net/news/threat-of-peace-issue-6/)
 Rathoris
05-08-2009, 4:00 PM
my god.... can this comic become any more predictable... and the one-liners... o god the one-liners..... I'm done... i'm still gonne follow the game but this comic.... it can die in a fire for all i care. :(
 adamqd
05-08-2009, 4:18 PM
I really cant get past the art direction, Which has become more than just Comic style license now the Trooper class reveals the carbon copy armor this week :scream:
 jrrtoken
05-08-2009, 5:06 PM
Please, just let it die.
 Tommycat
05-08-2009, 6:04 PM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
*snort*
wha... oh... comic.... back to sleep....
 DAWUSS
05-08-2009, 9:36 PM
Are those miniature, 3 legged AT-ATs?
 Quanon
05-09-2009, 5:43 AM
Are those miniature, 3 legged AT-ATs?

It looked they took the head of an AT-AT and pasted some legs under it. o_Q

I don't feel happy about the art at all, why are they using so much from the PT and OT. That "art" feel is still 4000 years off >_>

I rather had they did some more designing of their own, like for K1 and TSL.
 adamqd
05-09-2009, 5:48 AM
Please, just let it die.

My opinion? or the Comic?

The Comic I cant do anything about pal, and my opinion shall live on I'm afraid :)
 TKA-001
05-09-2009, 9:23 AM
This comic is like SOE's "iconic and Starwarsy = Double-plus GOOD:):):)" attitude, except applied to the visuals. And it's hideous.

"Ha ha, look at me! I'm a single soldier and I just killed three huge Imperial walker Sith war droids single-handed, but it's believable because I'm a badass elite behind-enemy-lines covert-ops secret ultra-dangerous superduper-commando!"

Clone trooper ripoff dude: They're Sith, not "Imperials".

Did they raze the Jedi Temple? Kind of weird how it's untouched in later times, looking exactly like it did before the "Great Galactic War."
 Miltiades
05-09-2009, 1:02 PM
My opinion? or the Comic?

The Comic I cant do anything about pal, and my opinion shall live on I'm afraid :) I'm pretty sure he meant the comic. :)
Page: 1 of 1