Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

pairing

Page: 1 of 1
 paxtofettel
04-26-2009, 6:28 PM
You know, I have been noticing that the only fanart pairings for psychonauts are either RazxLili, SashaxMilla, and every other slash pairings. I mean c'mon thats the only thing I see every friggin day I getting tired of it. What about EltonxMilka, QuentinxPhoebe, VernonxFranke, etc. It does not always have to be slash. Feel free to share your thoughts.
 DarthAve
04-26-2009, 9:42 PM
If I had the ability to draw, and a scanner ready at will, there would be so much Milton fanart on the internet, they were my favorite ship.
 paxtofettel
04-26-2009, 11:33 PM
If I had the ability to draw, and a scanner ready at will, there would be so much Milton fanart on the internet, they were my favorite ship.

Dude, you and I have the same problem. As a matter of fact, I can't draw for crap either
 paxtofettel
04-28-2009, 3:32 PM
God so much slash. I mean I don't hate it I just hate the fact that its the only thing I see on deviantart other than RazxLili and believe, RazxLili gets old after a while.
Page: 1 of 1