Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Ord Mantell Revealed for The Old Republic!

Page: 1 of 1
 News
04-10-2009, 4:50 PM
Ord Mantell is the latest planet that has been revealed to be present in The Old Republic. The planet is plagued with civil war between the Republic and separatist guerillas, and while not the most original idea for the Star Wars universe it should prove to be an interesting planet as it has not [...]

Read the full story at starwarsmmo.net... (http://www.starwarsmmo.net/news/ord-mantell-revealed-for-the-old-republic/)
 Miltiades
04-10-2009, 5:24 PM
Whoah - that's news. I know there a more than a few people who want to see this planet in-game. Screenshots look good, though I don't like the not-so-subtle way of putting in a Mustafar-like area.
 adamqd
04-10-2009, 5:27 PM
hmmmm, still aint found the wow factor yet, dont get me wrong I appreciate the updates but the only thing that has even vaguely interested to me so far was the time line...

Comic? thumbs down.
Time line? Thumbs up.
Bounty hunter? thumbs down.
Planets? meh.
 Nedak
04-12-2009, 6:47 PM
I don't like the not-so-subtle way of putting in a Mustafar-like area.

agreed
 SW01
04-12-2009, 7:22 PM
Screenshots look good, though I don't like the not-so-subtle way of putting in a Mustafar-like area.

Yeah...the 'Separatist Landing Platform' and 'Separatist Stronghold' pictures especially look a lot like Mustafar scenes...but regardless, it looks like a good planet, especially since it seems to have had so little exposure.

Planet updates are so much more interesting than most of the other updates they are putting out...but I suppose we should be grateful that we are getting so many!

Bastion next please, BioWare. Or Mandalore.
Page: 1 of 1