Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

finding Models

Page: 1 of 1
 Seikan
04-04-2009, 8:36 AM
So, I have a problem with me models, theres no one on k1!
On kotor II i can normally fond the models, but in the k1 section that's like this:

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/5858/bouhr.jpg)
 Star Admiral
04-04-2009, 11:33 AM
Strange. Try restarting the program. I checked that section on my computer and all the models were there.

- Star Admiral
 Seikan
04-04-2009, 2:59 PM
I have the models! =D

Thanks.
 Seikan
04-05-2009, 2:07 PM
Well... now i have the models but, i don't fond the models of the party members and player characters without bastila and t3, so the models of the party members and characters have strange names or they have normal names like pmhc01 or p_joleeh but my kotor tool bug? x_x

I really need heads models...
 TriggerGod
04-05-2009, 2:16 PM
They should all be grouped in the same general area. They should be like Jolee's model, p_joleebb
 Giant Graffiti
04-05-2009, 2:31 PM
Well... now i have the models but, i don't fond the models of the party members and player characters without bastila and t3, so the models of the party members and characters have strange names or they have normal names like pmhc01 or p_joleeh but my kotor tool bug? x_x

I really need heads models...

The party models in K1 are in party.bif and player models are in player.bif.
 Seikan
04-05-2009, 2:53 PM
Ah yes! thanks you very much ^^
Page: 1 of 1