Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Geekiest Star Wars Related Things

Page: 1 of 1
 M@RS
03-24-2009, 1:27 AM
Idea from the third LucasCast episode. But to the general public. What's the geekiest star wars related thing you've ever done?
 LordOfTheFish
03-24-2009, 1:28 PM
Star Wars LARKing (Live action roleplaying).
 Jeff
03-24-2009, 2:07 PM
Well in case you didn't hear the podcast, I have both watched all 6 SW films in one day, and dressed as a Jedi and had a lightsaber duel with a guy dressed as Darth Sidious in the hallway my junior year in high school (on Halloween). Also,

[1:28:22 AM] maverick187: Jeff reply to this thread and say you fapped to bikini leia
 LordOfTheFish
03-24-2009, 2:43 PM
Yeah, I'm listening to it now. I think I watched like 2-3 in 1 day, but never all 6.
 RoxStar
03-24-2009, 6:57 PM
[1:28:22 AM] maverick187: Jeff reply to this thread and say you fapped to bikini leia

One doesn't need to be a nerd to enjoy this!

http://thesuperficial.com/2008/04/29/0429_princess_leia_bikini_00.jpg)

:p
 Mav
03-24-2009, 7:39 PM
I once built a lightsaber out of legos... apparently I started modeling sabers at a young age.
 Hallucination
03-24-2009, 10:59 PM
Fact: Slave Leia is the reason S&M became well-known to Western civilisation.

At least it applies for me. >_>
 HK-42
03-24-2009, 11:09 PM
Coming to this thread in a forum named Hutta Hangout?
 Hallucination
03-25-2009, 12:13 AM
It's not that it's a hangout, it's what we hang out. If you know what I mean.

Hint: You do know what I mean.
 Darth Avlectus
04-05-2009, 7:05 PM
Role playing. Cosplaying. Or building lightsabers...even dueling with some lightsaber props.

I once built a lightsaber out of legos... apparently I started modeling sabers at a young age.

Reeeeally?

You might enjoy these sites if you are still into the builing aspects of lightsabers--or at least purchasing the really high end stuff:
www.thecustomsabershop.com)
www.ultrasabers.com)
www.advanced-light.com)
www.doclocustomsabers.com)

I actually have all the parts and some of the tools required to make me a silver stunt saber from ultra and TCCS.

Fact: Slave Leia is the reason S&M became well-known to Western civilisation.

At least it applies for me. >_>
Rawr!
<whip> 'Sright. She's one hot piece...or at least she was...

It's not that it's a hangout, it's what we hang out. If you know what I mean.

Hint: You do know what I mean.

>_<

Let me guess, you live by the motto: "Rock out with yer **** out!", amiright?

:lol:
 Hallucination
04-05-2009, 10:07 PM
Let me guess, you live by the motto: "Rock out with yer **** out!", amiright?

Only when I'm feeling confident. When I'm not it's "When in doubt, whip it out!" ;).
 TriggerGod
04-06-2009, 12:39 AM
Only when I'm feeling confident. When I'm not it's "When in doubt, whip it out!" ;).

You must always be in doubt.
 Darth Eclipse
04-06-2009, 8:27 AM
I made a Star Wars lightsaber duel video. I make Lego Star Wars stop-motion videos. Check my best one so far out! http://www.tangle.com/view_video.php?viewkey=21eef40a4e54425ba4b7) I am currently working on a REALLY good one. It will be longer too.
 Darth Avlectus
04-07-2009, 12:59 AM
Impressive. :)
 LordOfTheFish
04-07-2009, 9:44 AM
Originally Posted by Darth Eclipse
I make Lego Star Wars stop-motion videos.

I did that too when I was 10 or something. It's fun but gets boring at time.
 Darth Avlectus
04-15-2009, 12:20 AM
Gmod's latest additions you can see pics of at deviantart. Ultra nerdy and is piquing my interest in the game engine even more...
 True_Avery
04-15-2009, 1:14 AM
Geekiest thing I ever did was write some fanfiction to be honest, but that was when I had knowledge of the EU and I've since lost that knowledge.
 Darth Avlectus
04-15-2009, 2:08 AM
I play SWRPs...in fact I even draw stuff for it. Imagine trying to fight some sith lord whose re-gen properties make Sion look wussy. Sure I eventually won, however my character wound up more or less as badly off as Vader. Except I did get some experimental "Synth lungs". Tradeoff: now I am MORE susceptible to ion droid guns. I guess that's my punishment for overusing lightsaber form 7.

Well, my pal and I also do RPs of stuff in the megaman franchise.
 Drunkside
04-15-2009, 10:15 AM
Oh my god... you people are true nerds! I thought your kind only existed in the minds of the stereotype-believers:eek: The geekiest SW thing ive ever done is just watching all the movies in a single day... And i watched 3 and 5 twice:xp: I was sick at home:D
 Ibelin
04-15-2009, 1:16 PM
The geekiest thing i've ever done is writting "May the force be with me" before an exam. :p
And this's what my friend,who's a SW fan too, has done and i see it many times: he speaks in front of the class and his hand keep moving like Bastila's way in KOTOR.
 Darth Eclipse
04-15-2009, 8:41 PM
Impressive. :)

Thanks!
 Darth Avlectus
04-15-2009, 10:51 PM
Actually now I can recall something SW related that was nerdy to the extreme.

Those residing in CA near Sacramento will know what I am talking about:
I went to SAC CON back in 2007 and met C. Andrew Nelson.

In case you dunno who he is I'll give you a hint. Played parts in a mid 90's "remake" of some older films. SW films. The parts he played were as a certain character. That character was tall, domineering, wore black, and had a respirator, all while dueling with a red lightsaber.

And I even got an autographed picture from him. :D

Oh my god... you people are true nerds! I thought your kind only existed in the minds of the stereotype-believers:eek: The geekiest SW thing ive ever done is just watching all the movies in a single day... And i watched 3 and 5 twice:xp: I was sick at home:D

:lol: Yeah, right. Sure you were. :smirk2:

Thanks!

Certainly. Yer welcome.
 Drunkside
04-25-2009, 6:29 AM
:lol: Yeah, right. Sure you were. :smirk2:

Well, you wouldnt have time to watch them all in a single day if you didnt stay home:p See, they are all about 2 hours, so 6x2+2x2=14, and i have schooldays of about 6-8 hours, and on schooldays i wake up at 6.30-7.00:xp: I cant really understand how i did it, but i watched 14 hours of sw in a single day:confused:
 adamqd
04-25-2009, 6:44 AM
I'm a massive Closet Geek I'm afraid... most of my friends are completely straight up Sports bar types or Rock fans, they have little to no knowledge of my massive Star Wars related book, game and collectible hoard hehe. It's not that I'm embarrassed it's just none of them are gamers, or Sci-fi fans etc, I'm pretty sure some have never even seen star Wars lol. So there would be little point discussing it with them TBH.

So my Geekiest moment would be, if one of my friends came in my bedroom and saw the Star Wars room of Destiny lol.
 Hallucination
04-25-2009, 11:55 PM
Well, you wouldnt have time to watch them all in a single day if you didnt stay home:p See, they are all about 2 hours, so 6x2+2x2=14, and i have schooldays of about 6-8 hours, and on schooldays i wake up at 6.30-7.00:xp: I cant really understand how i did it, but i watched 14 hours of sw in a single day:confused:
Get back to studying :P
 Ctrl Alt Del
05-06-2009, 10:03 AM
Dunno, maybe memorizing every useless characteristic of vehicles, ships, races and planets out there.
 Quanon
05-06-2009, 3:35 PM
The geekiest thing i've ever done is writting "May the force be with me" before an exam. :p

I had that line on the last page of my Math exams o_Q

Saddly the force was not there and I failed the test... while laughing because of the quote.
@topic: I guess my modding, drawing and in the past writing of fan fics is the most geeky thing I've done.

Plus at length serious discussions on these boards about this SW.
Yes internet is serious business; we all know it !
 Jae Onasi
05-06-2009, 11:04 PM
Aside from dressing up in homemade SW clothes and walking down the street with some friends and waving to everyone who drove by, I've written a bunch of fanfics (about Jolee, no less), and now podcast about SW games. :xp:
 Darth Avlectus
05-06-2009, 11:19 PM
Elite SW cosplayer's aresenal:
http://www.advanced-light.com/index.asp?id=2)
 Te Je'karta Mand'alor
08-03-2009, 7:13 PM
hehe.... jeff's respones is just like mine... only i dressed up as xanatos and the other guy was a random jedi
Page: 1 of 1