Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

How do you eat yours?

Page: 1 of 1
 leXX
03-06-2009, 3:37 AM
It's that time of year again, when my favourite Cadbury's chocolate is in the shops. I am of course talking about the pure joy that is the Cadbury's Cream Egg.

http://www.cadbury.com/ourbrands/PublishingImages/thumbnails/Creme%20Egg.jpg)

My question is, how do you eat yours?

I tend to bite the top off, lick out the contents with my tongue, then savour the remaining chocolate shell with small nibbles.
 Lynk Former
03-06-2009, 4:08 AM
I tend to bite the top off, lick out the contents with my tongue, then savour the remaining chocolate shell with small nibbles.
That's pretty much exactly how I eat the creme egg's too XD

Also, none of the American folks will know what the hell Cadbury is lol.
 Sabretooth
03-06-2009, 4:28 AM
I don't get these damned creme eggs. >:[ There is something similar though, dunno who's making it, probably Nestlé. Need to try it sometime.

Cadbury > All Other Chocolate Manufacturers, favourite being Bournville. :carms:
 SW01
03-06-2009, 4:46 AM

Yep, just about the same here too! Well, except for the incident of the mini-Creme Egg without any creme... :(

You know that Easter is truly on the way when these things come out, along with the inevitable discussion of 'Are they smaller this year?' :xp:
 jrrtoken
03-06-2009, 8:28 AM
Also, none of the American folks will know what the hell Cadbury is lol.Wrong, they actually sell like hot cakes over here.

I just eat the whole thing, although I do prefer the caramel variety.
 Lynk Former
03-06-2009, 9:34 AM
Orly? A lot of the folks from the US I've spoken to have never heard of them or Cadbury... strange.
 jrrtoken
03-06-2009, 10:21 AM
Orly? A lot of the folks from the US I've spoken to have never heard of them or Cadbury... strange.Hm, maybe just I'm one of the few who knows about them, I suppose.
 Jeff
03-06-2009, 11:02 AM
lol that is pretty much the same way I do it too. XD
Also, none of the American folks will know what the hell Cadbury is lol.I know what they are too, us Americans know more than you think. :nvr4get:
 Lynk Former
03-06-2009, 11:08 AM
You know most of the stuff that goes on outside of the US because you talk to me and I happen to mention them off hand though XD lol.
 Mav
03-06-2009, 11:43 AM
I usually put the whole egg in my mouth, 'crack' that sucker and let all the creme just ooze out. Geez this thread is so pseudo-sexual... And yes I knew about Cadbury egg's without you having to tell me Lynk :xp:
 Lynk Former
03-06-2009, 11:58 AM
Geez this thread is so pseudo-sexual... And yes I knew about Cadbury egg's without you having to tell me Lynk :xp:
So are some of the ads ;)

Also XP I'm not kidding before now I thought no one from the US knew about Cadbury because everyone I talked to about chocolate from the US were like "I have never heard of them."
 Bob Lion54
03-06-2009, 12:22 PM
I usually put the whole egg in my mouth, 'crack' that sucker and let all the creme just ooze out. Geez this thread is so pseudo-sexual... And yes I knew about Cadbury egg's without you having to tell me Lynk :xp:

That's what I do usually. Sometimes I'll do like leXX, too. Just depends what I feel like at the time.
Also XP I'm not kidding before now I thought no one from the US knew about Cadbury because everyone I talked to about chocolate from the US were like "I have never heard of them."

Yes, Lynk, there is a Cadbury Bunnyclause.
 CommanderQ
03-06-2009, 2:13 PM
I remember these eggs....I usually try to savor the taste by eating it slowly, though it is sometimes fun to experiment...

Last year, I remember that my friends and I were curious onto what would happen to the cream inside the egg when you put it into a microwave. First, we tried it without the wrapper, and, as expected, it melted. We probably shouldn't have tried it with the wrapper, but those results were slightly catastrophic...we won't be attempting that anytime soon.

Also, marshmellow peeps are good for eating...and..ahem...experimentation. :D
 Commander Obi-Wan
03-06-2009, 3:04 PM
lol that is pretty much the same way I do it too. XD

Word.

Cadbury eggs are so good...
 Mav
03-06-2009, 4:23 PM
Also XP I'm not kidding before now I thought no one from the US knew about Cadbury because everyone I talked to about chocolate from the US were like "I have never heard of them."Those are some poor unfortunate souls... *cue Little Mermaid music*

Last year, I remember that my friends and I were curious onto what would happen to the cream inside the egg when you put it into a microwave. First, we tried it without the wrapper, and, as expected, it melted. We probably shouldn't have tried it with the wrapper, but those results were slightly catastrophic...we won't be attempting that anytime soon.You seriously didn't know that putting foil in the microwave, isn't exactly the smartest idea?
 EnderWiggin
03-06-2009, 5:09 PM
I love Cadbury eggs :xp:

_EW_
 TriggerGod
03-06-2009, 5:38 PM
I like to do it like lexx, but I like to eat the remaining chocolate in a bite after the caramel is gone.
 Pho3nix
03-06-2009, 6:52 PM
You know, that sounds kinda hot when you think about it.
 CommanderQ
03-06-2009, 8:23 PM
You seriously didn't know that putting foil in the microwave, isn't exactly the smartest idea?

No, we knew it, but it was one of those stupid moments, we proved how effective it was at creating toxic fumes though:D As I said, that will never ever be attempted again, probably shouldn't have tried it in the beginning, but hey, it was fun...at least viewing it from right now:D
 Lynk Former
03-06-2009, 11:35 PM
You know, that sounds kinda hot when you think about it.
leXX should make a youtube video demonstrating exably how it should be done...
 Jae Onasi
03-08-2009, 11:54 AM
Cadbury eggs have been around for years here in the States.

I gently bite the top and slowly nibble my way down to the bottom, licking any of the cream that escapes. I do prefer the caramel over the cream, but either will do.

I always get purple Peeps for my hubby at Easter time, so he can be a 'purple Peep eater'.

For those of you who love Peeps, you need to see the Peep research site (http://www.peepresearch.org/index.html). Serious spew warning, so put your drinks down.
 leXX
03-08-2009, 6:26 PM
I can't believe anyone sticks the whole thing in thier mouth in one go. O.o
 GeneralPloKoon
03-08-2009, 8:13 PM
I've never even seen those before....
 jrrtoken
03-08-2009, 8:40 PM
I can't believe anyone sticks the whole thing in thier mouth in one go. O.o...no comment.
 True_Avery
03-08-2009, 9:30 PM
I vote this most suggestive thread of 2009 thus far
 Jeff
03-08-2009, 11:58 PM
I vote this most suggestive thread of 2009 thus farHow do you eat yours? :naughty:
 Lynk Former
03-09-2009, 12:06 AM
i guess if you wanted to suck the chocolate till you reached the gooey center then just let it melt into your mouth... *looks around*
 adamqd
03-09-2009, 6:22 AM
I usually open them up and tongue the cream out slowly.
 Hallucination
03-09-2009, 6:36 PM
Three words: Like. A. Suppository.
 Darth Avlectus
03-10-2009, 12:52 AM
It's that time of year again, when my favourite Cadbury's chocolate is in the shops. I am of course talking about the pure joy that is the Cadbury's Cream Egg.

http://www.cadbury.com/ourbrands/PublishingImages/thumbnails/Creme%20Egg.jpg)

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I vary.

Sometimes I down it all at once.

Sometimes I put the whole thing in my mouth and crush it with my tongue against the roof of my mouth and make a vaccum suction in my mouth, gulping the cream first then the chunks of chocolaty shell.

Other times like you do it. Usually I just bite off the top, then slurp down about 1/3 to 1/2 of the cream away slowly, then just down it at that point.

I have bitten off a chunk on top and slurped it while I munched it down. Slowly at small increments at a time.

Or just used my tongue slurped all the caramel out at a leisurely pace and eaten it like the way I ...errrm like a dog laps up water and munches food. :D ...uhh... nevermind.

Wrong, they actually sell like hot cakes over here.

QFT QFT QFT

I just eat the whole thing, although I do prefer the caramel variety. Made easier by the fact that they have shrunken in size from some time ago. I think the year they implemented this new size was 2005, or something like that.

@ leXX: You'd have been surprised when they were a larger size prior to 2005 with some thinner shells. What a mess even trying to eat it, but it's all good as you can well imagine.

Orly? A lot of the folks from the US I've spoken to have never heard of them or Cadbury... strange.

Who are those people? And you can't say born in a barn--I know some hillbillies who love 'em.....maybe severely isolated? The Amish???

...:confused:

Hm, maybe just I'm one of the few who knows about them, I suppose. Nah, don't kid yourself. These things are a national phenomenon. They reach practically every store. There is little excuse for not having at least come across one of these babies if not hearing of it in the USA.

LOOK AT ME! I LIVE IN AMERICA! :lol:

You're kidding, right? None of the Americans? --Or are you referencing the company's history and not just the candy?

What is really hawt to watch is when a girl puts 2 in her mouth at at the same time with a leisurely pace speed. :naughty: Especially if she is your girlfriend. :naughty::naughty:

Three words: Like. A. Suppository.
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?
:eyepop
 Mav
04-06-2009, 2:19 AM
Move over Cadbury, there is a new easter egg in town... (http://afrojacks.com/pics/4-pics/2699-bacon-eggs-are-perfect-for-the-easter-holiday)
 True_Avery
04-06-2009, 6:21 AM
 Darth Avlectus
04-07-2009, 12:58 AM
http://thisiswhyyourefat.com/)
OOOOOOOOHHHH!
:laughing::lol::laughing:
:rofl:
:rofl:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
PWND!
Page: 1 of 1