Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Beta Readers Wanted for Novel

Page: 1 of 1
 Tysyacha
03-04-2009, 2:13 PM
It's 331 pages right now, so don't expect me to post it all on this forum! It's a science-fiction piece, a la George Orwell's 1984, but updated and just as creepy. The premise: What if everyone was treated as if they were insane and/or had disabilities? What if everyone lived life in the guise of "treatment", not knowing they were guinea pigs in the greatest social experiment of all?

If you want to beta-read, please post a response here and I'll PM you my e-mail! :)
 JediAthos
03-04-2009, 3:09 PM
Tysy I would be happy to help you out. I always enjoy reading your work, and I'm sure this would be no different.
 Alkonium
03-04-2009, 4:31 PM
I'd love to beta read this, sounds interesting.
 Jae Onasi
03-05-2009, 10:48 AM
Tysyacha--I copied your beta reader request over to the new Beta reader request thread (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=196220). You helped inspire a new sticky. :)

I'm closing all beta request threads and moving all requests there. Please continue discussion in the sticky. Thanks.
Page: 1 of 1