Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

lego star wars. can I get it to run on Vista?

Page: 1 of 1
 davivid
03-03-2009, 10:10 PM
I have a copy of Lego Star Wars The Video Game, which worked fine on my old, XP running, computer. I now have a new PC with Vista, and for the life of me I can't get it to work. Can anyone help me please?:confused:
 M@RS
03-03-2009, 11:19 PM
I have a copy of Lego Star Wars The Video Game, which worked fine on my old, XP running, computer. I now have a new PC with Vista, and for the life of me I can't get it to work. Can anyone help me please?:confused:

It won't work? I honestly don't know what to tell you... But maybe Google will help... :) Try the first link... :)

Link... (http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Lego+Star+Wars+in+Vista)
 davivid
03-04-2009, 6:42 AM
I went to the google link, found some forums that were dealing with this problem, found a solution, but it requires me to right click... choose "properties" then click on the "find target" button. I have no "find target" option in "properties"...............AAAARRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! HELP!!!
 M@RS
03-07-2009, 10:47 AM
I went to the google link, found some forums that were dealing with this problem, found a solution, but it requires me to right click... choose "properties" then click on the "find target" button. I have no "find target" option in "properties"...............AAAARRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! HELP!!!

Then try looking for another solution, one that may help is...

1. Right click on game icon...
2. Click 'Properties'
3. Click 'Compatibility'
4. Check the 'Run this program in compatibility mode for:'
5. Choose Windows XP (SP2)...

That should fix it... :) If not try changing the compatibility mode to a different Windows... ;)
Page: 1 of 1