Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Knights of Holowan

Page: 1 of 1
 Darkkender
02-28-2009, 9:33 AM
This Is an Official Update as of Today "The Knights of Holowan" is a Live Pre-Launch guild open to all members of Lucasforums and Holowan Labs.

The Guild is a Republic based guild and will be on a RP, West Coast, English speaking server. Anybody will be welcome there no matter if you like to PVP, PVE, or RP. This will be A community oriented guild and will not have strong demands on all members to be active.

The guild page sponsored by The Old Republic site is: http://www.swtor.com/guilds/87139/knights-holowan)

If we make our guild membership official on game launch I will be dedicating a subpage off of my website for the guild. Also I will probably purchased an expansion on my Ventrillo server for guildies interested in voice communication or for other end game purposes
 Bob Lion54
03-01-2009, 5:01 AM
I LOVE the name!

I'll probably join up with Jae, but if we decide to put together a LF Guild, we have to go with that name, or something close to it like simply "Holowan Knights"... but then, I like simpler names. Either way, I love Holowan in the guild name.

It seems a lot of people are trying to put together guilds. I'd love to have AN LF guild and I'm in favour of Holowan being involved somehow.
 Te Je'karta Mand'alor
03-01-2009, 11:17 AM
sounds sweet.... love the idea. hate harry potter... always did................................

don't ask..... i'm a weird guy......
 Mav
03-01-2009, 2:31 PM
^^
I'm gonna go ahead and ask anyway, wtf does harry potter have to do with this thread?

And to remain slightly on topic, as I said elsewhere the only reason I'd get this game is to play with people from LF, wherever that may be.
 Darkkender
03-01-2009, 9:39 PM
It's always good to see old Holowan Veterans replying and I'm more interested in being a part of a guild with LF members in particular those whom i count among my friends such as Mav above. :)
 HK-42
03-01-2009, 10:25 PM
If I do get the game, count me in. :D
 EnderWiggin
03-02-2009, 6:58 AM
It's always good to see old Holowan Veterans replying and I'm more interested in being a part of a guild with LF members in particular those whom i count among my friends such as Mav above. :)

I'd be game, Darkkender. I was thinking about joining up with Jae, like Bob, but if we can get a LF (or HL) guild going that would be awesome!

_EW_
 Darkkender
03-02-2009, 9:04 AM
Cool will do EW. So far that gives us a 5 man party. Now to get enough people for a 40 man raid. ;)
 Bob Lion54
03-02-2009, 10:04 AM
Cool will do EW. So far that gives us a 5 man party. Now to get enough people for a 40 man raid. ;)

Whoa, I hope raids aren't that large.

One lightsabre sounds cool.
Five would be awesome.
Forty would sound like a drunken bee hive!
 EnderWiggin
03-02-2009, 10:06 AM
Don't worry, Bob.

I won't have a lightsaber ;)

_EW_
 Bob Lion54
03-02-2009, 11:08 AM
Don't worry, Bob.

I won't have a lightsaber ;)

_EW_

That's between you and your urologist, thank you very much.

But yea, that's one reason I hope there are other classes. Actually, it might be cool to see what type of characters the potential guildies might be interested it so we can have our basses covered. Its probably a bit early to start all that, but hey, maybe get some conversation going in this place?
 EnderWiggin
03-02-2009, 11:16 AM
That's between you and your urologist, thank you very much.

:xp:

Well, I know I'll be trying another class to start... hopefully bounty hunter or smuggler, no dancer or cleric for me.

_EW_
 Mav
03-02-2009, 12:12 PM
:xp:

Well, I know I'll be trying another class to start... hopefully bounty hunter or smuggler, no dancer or cleric for me.

_EW_That's it, I'm not playing. :xp:
 Darkkender
03-02-2009, 8:50 PM
Yeah we need a healer oh wait we have jedi's for that :p
 Marius Fett
03-10-2009, 2:31 PM
If I get the game, you can count me in. :)
 TriggerGod
03-10-2009, 6:14 PM
If I get the game, you can count me in. :)

Same here. I'd probably be either the resident Sith or a bounty hunter.
 Miltiades
03-10-2009, 7:51 PM
An LF guild would be my first choice if I had the game, so there's a big chance I would join... if you will have me.
 Vikinor
03-10-2009, 7:58 PM
^

Samesies.
 EnderWiggin
03-10-2009, 8:10 PM
An LF guild would be my first choice if I had the game, so there's a big chance I would join... if you will have me.

I think it's likely that it won't be too selective. :D

_EW_
 jrrtoken
03-10-2009, 8:37 PM
To be honest, I think there should be one, semi-official LF clan, rather than many multiple ones. Makes sense, especially if there somehow is inter-clan warfare between Swampies and Ahtonauts. :xp:
 Miltiades
03-11-2009, 12:13 PM
Makes sense, especially if there somehow is inter-clan warfare between Swampies and Ahtonauts. :xp: Oh, I wouldn't mind. ;)
 Darkkender
03-14-2009, 10:07 PM
I'm sorry I haven't replied sooner i've been enjoying my vacation. But yes inter-clan warfare is fun for all ages. I would be interested to see How they handle factions in the game and guilds. I'm glad we have such an early level of interest in a LF guild.
 Doc Valentine
03-17-2009, 2:56 PM
Hahah that is so awesome, I would love to join if I could :)
 R2-X2
03-25-2009, 1:44 PM
If I get the game (what I hope) I'll join, too.
 JediAthos
05-29-2009, 11:41 AM
I'd love to team up with you guys...the guild I was in while playing WoW probably won't have a presence in TOR as they're too concerned with killing the Litch King :) So that would leave me homeless.
 Fredi
06-15-2009, 11:51 PM
niceee, If I buy it I would like to join.
 jonathan7
06-19-2009, 11:32 AM
I'm in! Warning though I'd be a lightside Jedi :xp:
 Darkkender
06-19-2009, 8:55 PM
Light side Dark side these are just labels. However welcome to "The Knights of Holowan"
 adamqd
06-22-2009, 10:45 AM
Although I've only leeched mods, (My only mods being personal tweaks) I would love to play this game with LF peeps for sure :)
 Hunted
06-22-2009, 11:40 AM
I'm new to the forums, but I'm interested. This is one of the few forums that isn't blocked at work!
 Avisto
06-26-2009, 3:41 PM
I'd love to join.. I know that I only have a few posts, but I've been lurking the kotor forum for about two years.
 Darkkender
08-01-2009, 8:35 PM
Forum lurkers are merely those who have not found a need to lend a voice. Thankfully Lucasforums does not punish you for being a lurker. That said my attitude matches that of LF and I welcome you Avisto to the forum and to the forming guild.
 Tommycat
08-14-2009, 7:04 AM
Um would you take a level 0 smuggler? I haven't had a chance to level my smuggler yet... I seem to be having a problem getting my client to load.

Actually if I join a guild I would love for it to be an LF guild. CanICanICanICanICanICanI
PLEEEEEEEEEAAASSSE!! <puppy dog eyes>
 Dark_lord_Cheez
08-19-2009, 7:39 PM
If I get the game, I would definitely join.
 Canderis
09-08-2009, 12:47 AM
I am in. This is going to be sweet.
 Isaac Clarke
06-21-2010, 6:24 AM
If I get the game, I am going to join this first! (Or when I level)
 Ztalker
04-06-2011, 12:18 PM
As experienced thread necromancer, I'd like to say I'm in too.
I have recently stopped playing WoW, played Guild Wars years ago, and am ready to move to a 'better' experience then repeatedly raiding the same instances .

Doing stuff together with other forum veterans seems very cool indeed!
If you want to have me, I'll be glad to join on launch day.
 Canaan Sadow
04-17-2011, 2:20 AM
I'm game to join as long as there's not strict rules about how many hours you have to be on per week. :xp: Sometimes I'm far to busy to play anything. Naturally my first priority will be to school. :p
 Astor
04-17-2011, 6:31 AM
Some of the staff have been working on a similar idea - we think that an LF guild would be a great idea. Ideally we'd like two guilds, one Republic and one Sith - and if possible it'd be great to have it set up and ready for launch day.

But that in itself presents a small challenge - for a guild to be eligible before the game launches, you need at least four members, and then they all need to have pre-ordered the game.

We've been trying to come up with some names for potential guilds, too - if you have any suggestions, either post them here or send them to a staff member, and when we have enough we can run a poll to pick the best one. :)

P.S. apologies to Darkkender for hijacking this thread somewhat, but seeing as our goals are similar, I think it's easier to keep everything in the same place. :)
 Darkkender
05-27-2011, 7:00 PM
So update Everyone I have registered the "Knights of Holowan" as a guild with there pre-launch guild system they have setup if people are interested we are going to need like 4 people who have signed up and that pre-order the game for it to launch with the game.

Now of note this guild will be a Republic guild, On a RP Server(RP fan myself is why), West Coast, and English.

Here is the Guild Page http://www.swtor.com/guilds/87139/knights-holowan)
Page: 1 of 1