Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Baseball 2009!

Page: 1 of 1
 Jae Onasi
02-22-2009, 5:46 PM
Spring training is beginning!! Who's your favorite team? (Cubs) Player? (All of the Cubs) Your choice for going to the World Series? (Cubs)
Who will win the Brewers sausage race? (Bratwurst, because that's my favorite)

Discuss.
 Jeff
02-22-2009, 7:18 PM
Not sure what my Tigers will be able to do after an extremely disappointing season last year. I have not been following the off season too closely so I will have to do some catch up. My other favorite team is the Reds but it is hard to be hopeful of them. Ken Griffey is my favorite player so I wasn't happy to see him leave, though he is probably happy to be back in Seattle.
 Nedak
02-22-2009, 7:56 PM
Lol, your thread wasn't much of a hit in the Cantina, eh? :p

I'll just quote myself.

Living in Seattle my favorite team is the Mariners... sadly. This year Griffey is coming back so I'll be going to plenty of games.
 Mav
02-22-2009, 8:45 PM
Lol, your thread wasn't much of a hit in the Cantina, eh? :pI think this is more so part of the movement to bring action to the TOR forums. Anyway...

I'm a Braves fan, not sure what to make of the coming season, what with such an up and down off-season, we still have holes everywhere. Also, I'm still bitter about Wren not being able to work a deal to keep Smoltzie in Atlanta.
 EnderWiggin
02-22-2009, 11:46 PM
Sorry, baseball just doesn't interest me. At all.

_EW_
 Jae Onasi
02-24-2009, 1:09 AM
Lol, your thread wasn't much of a hit in the Cantina, eh? :p

I'll just quote myself.

Naw, I just thought the different crowd here might be interested in the topic too. :lol:
Page: 1 of 1