Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Revan's true homeworld!?

Page: 1 of 1
 Sle63
02-21-2009, 10:09 PM
Ok from what we know (or what I know at least) is that Revan was programmed to be born on Deralia, if it was actually true or not. And from what Kreia said saying that some thought revan was born in the Outer Rims Territories....Deralia is in the Outer Rim also.

So from what we know that lyes in the outer rim....what planet do you think revan was from besides Deralia!
 jrrtoken
02-21-2009, 10:11 PM
A black hole, hopefully The Maw.

And wrong forum.
 Sle63
02-21-2009, 10:18 PM
umm sry im new i dont really kno where each thread goes to which forum...
 JesusIsGonnaOwnSatan
02-21-2009, 10:36 PM
this should be in the 'Republic Newsfeed' forum. ;)

deralia is all i know of...
but its shaky at best - we dont know if the jedi council stuck a random world in or put his real one in. we would have to bat around reasons for each.

one reason that they may have put in a random world to keep him from triggering any underlying memories and cause problems.

but that would seem nullified since they brought him back to dantooine, where he would have spent a large period of his life in...
question is, did they intend to bring him back there?
 Sle63
02-21-2009, 10:58 PM
I dont know how to put it there....if i can or not.

and that is a logical question if they did intend to bring him there or maybe it was the closest place where they could all meet
 JesusIsGonnaOwnSatan
02-21-2009, 11:02 PM
I dont know how to put it there....if i can or not.
dont worry, the mods have done it.
 Sle63
02-21-2009, 11:03 PM
Sweet!

Thanx Mods.
Page: 1 of 1