Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Were Czerka on Taris...?

Page: 1 of 1
 Wedge Suron
02-19-2009, 6:42 AM
Not a mod request, a question on either cut content or a mistake. :(

I was just talking to Darth Payne on MSN yesterday and I realized something because I had created a RP forum of KOTOR 1 and was creating Taris boards at the time.

Korriban Czerka Rep: "Tsk tsk, I guess you've heard about Taris then? Czerka Corporation lost a fortune there. Not that the Sith care."

Is it just me, because I don't remember a Czerka presence on Taris. Then I remembered reading about Middle City and thought it might be there. Or does it mean something else?

Note: on the RP board of mine, that's where I have put it.

2nd note: I hadn't talked to the Czerka rep in ages so I deserve a thumbs up for remembering it, lol.

3rd note: If this has been mentioned before, then I am sorry. I haven't looked.
 Darth Payne
02-19-2009, 7:49 AM
Well, i just found another mention of Czerka having interests on Taris on this link: Czerka Arms (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Czerka_Arms).

Edit: also found a mention of Taris being Dreshdaes primary trade route.When Darth Malak had Taris destroyed, Dreshdae lost one of it's primary trade routes.
 Wedge Suron
02-19-2009, 7:58 AM
Yeah, but not one mention of what on any article.
Page: 1 of 1