Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Darth Riddick's W.I.P.

Page: 1 of 1
 Lord Dagron
02-18-2009, 12:56 PM
Blonde Atton As PC : This I found on the Mod Requests

Heros & Villians of the Old Republic : This will be a group of Heros & Villians of the Old Republic as PCs

Heros will include : Carth , Jolee , Canderous , Gandon , Trask , Dustil , Bastila , Mission .......

Villians will include : Saul , Uthar , Bandon , Mekel , Davik , Canderous .......

Darth Bandon Robes : This will make the jedi robes look like that of Darth Bandon in different colors to match the current jedi robes
 Lord Dagron
08-10-2009, 8:19 AM
I've abandoned the Blonde Atton As PC . I'm still working on The Heros & Villians of the Old Republic. I'm trying to make the default Jedi robes look like Darth Bandon's Robes with the different colors . I'm also finishing making a Mira as the Exile. Ferc Kast & I started this back in January. I'm just finding time to finish it.
 -S-
08-10-2009, 8:38 AM
Unless you plan on reskinning different head to resemble him, you can scrap Saul. His body is a single model.
 Lord Dagron
08-10-2009, 9:32 AM
Unless you plan on reskinning different head to resemble him, you can scrap Saul. His body is a single model.

Thanks I didn't know that.
 Canderis
08-10-2009, 10:49 AM
No it is not. I've used his clothes for a mod before. He only keeps his hat.
 Papership
08-10-2009, 7:51 PM
I've abandoned the Blonde Atton As PC
Who wanted a Blonde Atton? If someone still wants one, I have this handsome devil on my hard drive somewhere, complete with highlights, baby-blues and scars;

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/4581/attonblonde.th.jpg) (http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/4581/attonblonde.jpg)
(click to enlarge)

Poke me ;)

~Pap~
 Lord Dagron
11-03-2011, 8:08 AM
It's been a while since I've updated my page. I currently making Brejiks's armor. You'll be able to get the armor after you kill Brejik and take it from his remains.
 Dark_Ansem
11-06-2011, 2:41 AM
I like how that blonde Atton looks.
is Breijik armor going to be personalized?
 Lord Dagron
11-07-2011, 11:09 AM
I like how that blonde Atton looks.
is Breijik armor going to be personalized?

Yes Brejik's armor is going to be personalized. All that remains to be done is finding a skin I like for it.
 Lord Dagron
11-21-2011, 7:19 PM
 Lord Dagron
11-29-2011, 5:34 PM
I figured out how to make an icon today, so it as I find a skin that I like it will be finished.
Page: 1 of 1