Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

KOTOR 2 How to change a item so it can not only be used by the exile?

Page: 1 of 1
 kash
02-10-2009, 6:34 PM
I downloaded a sabre mod and for some reason it is set to only be usable by the exile when I play as atton and try to select the sabre it is red and I cannot use it what program do I use to change it so other party members can use it because it is awsome sabre?
 Mandalore_The_Great
02-10-2009, 6:49 PM
you would have to open it up in KT and edit that part of the properties.... don't know the exact name but should be something like Restricted To
 Malxados
02-12-2009, 1:15 PM
Yeah, a property you can add I believe is called "Restricted to PC". You can pick the character, and I believe the exile is "****". So, delete the line with this restriction and it should work. Also, check for any other restrictions possibly causing your character to be unable to use it (like gender)

P.S. If you don't know, KT stands for Kotor Tool. If you have a question about it feel free to ask me
Page: 1 of 1