Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

tOR Web Comic tie-in Announced

Page: 1 of 1
 adamqd
02-07-2009, 2:21 PM
FEBRUARY 6, NEW YORK – Dark Horse has joined forces with LucasArts and BioWare™, a division of Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: ERTS), to create a new comic series, published entirely online, to introduce both the gaming and comics worlds to the upcoming massively multiplayer online game Star Wars™: The Old Republic™. Debuting this month, Star Wars: The Old Republic - Threat of Peace will feature action-packed, character-driven episodes written by BioWare’s Rob Chestney and published by Dark Horse. The stories will span the three decades from the pivotal signing of the Treaty of Coruscant to critical events at the beginning of the game.

Read Full Announcement here... http://www.swtor.com/news/press/20090207_001#comment-18898)
 Zerimar Nyliram
02-07-2009, 4:10 PM
February, as in this February, i.e this month?
 Jeff
02-07-2009, 4:23 PM
February, as in this February, i.e this month?I certainly hope so. :p Sounds like we'll see the first issue in a week or two as it says they will be released every other week at the official site.

starwarsmmo.net article (http://www.starwarsmmo.net/news/tor-comic-announced-to-be-distributed-digitally/)
 Ztalker
02-08-2009, 3:20 PM
I like. More lore for the actual game then.

Honestly, first we get weekly updates. Then we get video's. Now we get a webcomic. We rare overflown with cool TOR stuff. :)
 Miltiades
02-08-2009, 3:32 PM
If it means getting a bit more info on the story (or the background of it), then it's all fine by me. I read some Dark Horse Star Wars comics, and like them, so this is nice.
 Rinku
02-09-2009, 5:34 PM
I am looking forward to getting a closer look at the story. I just can't wait for this to come out.
 Nedak
02-10-2009, 5:10 PM
I'd rather have screenshots than this announcement.
 Negative Sun
02-21-2009, 2:28 PM
Sweet :)
Page: 1 of 1