Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Indoor football/soccer, or Futsal

Page: 1 of 1
 LordOfTheFish
01-17-2009, 11:03 PM
Anyone ever played indoor before? Or street or some kind of variation of the game?
 Stream
01-18-2009, 4:19 AM
Kind of - When I was kid we used to play indoor football at a youth club. Not really that much fun, not enough room and of course we had to use one of those stupid soft foam balls that when you kick it at full pelt it only goes about 10 foot.

--Stream
 LordOfTheFish
01-18-2009, 11:08 AM
I play in a local basketball gym. There's no walls so we have to play futsal instead of indoor. Futsal ball are like the size of a size 4 football. Plus there weighted making them super hard to kick... Playing goalie was terrible on the knees, but it was still fun. Very high paced.
 CommanderQ
01-18-2009, 12:15 PM
One time, a very very long time ago, I played baseball inside a gym. Probably one of the more dangerous sports, due to the fact that when everybody swung the bat, it flew out of their hands: Safety hazard:D Other than that, I've been in a couple of Martial Art Tournaments inside a large gym, that was quite fun:D Sadly, I cannot say that I have played Futsal, football, or soccer indoors, yet.:D
 Ctrl Alt Del
01-18-2009, 7:31 PM
Most certainly. I actually play it a lot more often than the common, field football.
 Fredi
01-19-2009, 10:26 PM
I'd played indoor soccer, but it is not as fun as outdoor.
 LordOfTheFish
01-21-2009, 11:30 PM
^QFT. Outdoor is best, hands down.
 Fredi
03-15-2009, 6:04 PM
I mean indoor soccer is good, you learn alot on dribbling and other tricks that can be useful on the outdoor, but I still like more Outdoor soccer than Indoor.
Page: 1 of 1