Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Attack script

Page: 1 of 1
 Mandalore_The_Great
01-07-2009, 1:01 AM
I know this is an old nooby script, but I can't find it anywhere and I forgot it already. Anybody know how to turn three NPCs into HOSTILE_FACTION_1?
 Stream
01-07-2009, 3:41 AM
void main() {

ChangeToStandardFaction(GetObjectByTag("tag_of_npc"), STANDARD_FACTION_HOSTILE_1);}
ChangeToStandardFaction(GetObjectByTag("tag_of_npc"), STANDARD_FACTION_HOSTILE_1);}

}
 Mandalore_The_Great
01-07-2009, 7:15 PM
thanks I knew I had a list of common script functions somewhere. I'll be searching for it
 Det. Bart Lasiter
01-07-2009, 9:57 PM
thanks I knew I had a list of common script functions somewhere. I'll be searching for itnwscript.nss
 Mandalore_The_Great
01-08-2009, 7:43 PM
thanks jmac, I looked in there before but I couldn't find the right function
I tried this script, but it didn't work.... says there's an error in ChangeToStandardFaction is there another way to do it?
Edit: Ooh, I think it might've been 'cause you have a } at the end of all of them it works now. Thanks again
Page: 1 of 1