Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

different hilts

Page: 1 of 1
 Jax Tracin
01-02-2009, 11:02 PM
sorry if this is answered before.
i have the game for ps3 and my friend has it for 360. he said that in addition to the crystals, he unlocked different lightsaber hilts. but i haven't found any and i was just wondering if the ps3 version has any, how do i get them. thanks
 Jeff
01-03-2009, 1:59 AM
I believe the PS3 and 360 versions are identical, so wherever they can be found in 360, same for PS3. I have not played through the 360 version though so I can't help you in where to find them.
 LordOfTheFish
01-03-2009, 10:42 AM
These are the locations for the Wii version. I don't know if they are the same, but I would presume so. 9/10 hilts are listed here.

I've gathered all information i could find on the web and found 9 out of 10 Hilt locations. And i only have the first 3. Some of them are detailed others not so much credit goes to Internet and me for putting this together.
Here they are.

1> Raxus Prime

It's location is on the cliff overlooking the temple. The hilt will be on the wall on the opposite side of the glass panel on the cliff, hanging above and next to the small cave with hp inside of it. To get up there just force hold a piece of junk near it and use it to help you jump to the hilt.

2> Trial of Insight

Once you enter the temple, where you can break the large statue, and defeat a certain amount of stormtroopers, look behind the fallen pillar to the west, you will find it lying on the ground.

3> Felucia

The first time you visit Felucia. In the large area where you fight the two rancors there will be purple fungus on the wall next to the exit on the opposite side of the entrances to the fungus tunnels. To the right side of the entrance there will be a fungus making a ledge, on top of this ledge is one of the light saber hilts.

4> Nar Shaddaa

It's in one of the paths on an arch and you have to jump to get it

5> Kashyyyk

Still need info on this one!

6> Dark Felucia

Also the one that you get the second time you go to Felucia. After you've finished the bull rancor battle.

7> Imperial Raxus Prime

It is on a ledge right above the entrance of the room where you fight the AT-ST. To get up there you destroy the computer counsels in front of the exit and two inactive AT-ST's will self destruct. Jump onto the empty harness's and jump into the trap door in the ceiling (there should also be a other items up there if you haven't already collected them.) and from up there walk down to where you first entered the room. You should be able to jump to the ledge from there.

8> Cloud City

in the beginning there's a ledge outside a window you can go onto the ledge and get a hilt I think it's the second or third ledge

9> Death Star

I think it's after the first bridge where the Death Star fires it's main gun. After you pass the bridge there are two doors that you have to use the force to open, one in front of you, and one to your left, it's the one in front of you. Another one is on Cloud city, it's around where the guys on jet-packs come, if you break some of the windows in that area, you can jump out onto a ledge where another one is.

I hope that helps :)

-Fish-
 SW01
01-03-2009, 12:33 PM
Odd...from what I have seen playing the PS3 versions, it is not possible to get different hilts. The only exceptions are on particular costumes, the Sith Stalker armour and the Ceremonial Jedi Robe, which each have a different hilt.
 Jax Tracin
01-03-2009, 5:28 PM
thanks, i'll have to look around on my next playthrough
 LordOfTheFish
01-04-2009, 3:52 PM
Glad to be of service. :)
Page: 1 of 1