Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Force Unleashed PS3/360 difficulty

Page: 1 of 1
 MajinMikeyX
01-01-2009, 11:49 PM
Just out of boredom, I searched google today just typing in "The Force Unleashed Sith Lord" and I got this on some site I forget the name of:
"If you thought Sith Master difficulty was a breeze, complete the game once (any ending will do) and unlock the Sith Lord difficulty. Let's see if you're still smiling after that!"

This person got the 2 difficulties switched around, because...well, here's my little story: I first beat the game on Apprentice, full playthrough for each ending, then I did Sith Warrior. Sith Warrior wasn't a challenge at all, but at least if you just stood there, you could die, that's how easy Apprentice is. After those 2 difficulties, I went straight to Sith Master, the hardest setting that must be unlocked. I skipped Sith Lord thinking there wasn't a big difference and I'd get the 2 achievements from beating Sith Master, killing 2 birds with 1 stone. OH MY GOD Sith Master is hard, I'm stuck at the first junk-monster thingy on Raxus Prime still. That was a few weeks ago. Now I started playing Sith Lord beacause I don't think I'm gonna beat Sith Master anytime soon. And it's much, MUCH easier.
So I'm gonna have every achievement except for beating Sith Master, around 1120g i think, total being 1220 if I remember correctly.

Tell me what you guys think on the difficulties!

BTW: I'm playing on the 360, which is obvious if you read everything
 Rabish Bini
01-02-2009, 3:17 AM
It's fine, it's good they have a challenging difficulty.

Off-topic: Why do people care so much about achievements for?
Page: 1 of 1