Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Keypad in Milkman mission... fails.

Page: 1 of 1
 Hithlain
12-14-2008, 10:49 PM
I know the password for my game (3369) but I haven't the slightest idea how to key it in. No numbers on my laptop work, nor does pressing pretty much any button on the keyboard either. I'm going to be stuck here until I get help :(

What button do I need to press to input numbers in the keypad in the PC version?
 martmeister
12-23-2008, 8:14 PM
You have to face the keypad and activate it. I think you have to move the cursor to the respective numbers.
 markcormin
03-01-2009, 5:33 PM
I know the password for my game (3369) but I haven't the slightest idea how to key it in. No numbers on my laptop work, nor does pressing pretty much any button on the keyboard either. I'm going to be stuck here until I get help :(

What button do I need to press to input numbers in the keypad in the PC version?

(sorry for posting in an old topic)

I've been having this same problem. No matter what I press on my keyboard, I can't get the game to input numbers. I've even tried updating my display drivers (though I don't know why that would have fixed it). Anyone know the problem?
 martmeister
03-19-2009, 10:23 AM
Oh, it's been awhile...I can't remember if the buttons light up when you look a it, but I do remember that you don't use your keyboard/keypad to activate it....take that back: you "use" the device, and activate each button with your mouse.
 swarmofseals
08-31-2009, 4:36 PM
I'm having the same problem. I get the password, activate the keypad and cannot enter the password. I can use the keyboard to control which button is lit up but have no way to type it in. I've tried my mouse (there is no cursor) and every button on the keyboard but nothing works.
Page: 1 of 1