Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

A Jedi/Sith Launcher

Page: 1 of 1
 TriggerGod
12-13-2008, 9:23 PM
And so, I make a launcher. Took me a bit to get the buttons right tho, and I can still improve on them. I will hold out on releasing to KFiles until I get it as good as possible.

From the Readme:
A Jedi/Sith Launcher! (TSL)

Made by BIOShazard/TriggerGod/Roma
Contact me at LucasForums. My username is TriggerGod.
Description: This mod is my first launcher mod. What stands out is the Malak, and the Revan (I remember seeing someone like him in a promo for K1) on each side of the Force. In the background, you hear the Duel of the Fates song from The Phanton Menace.

Install: First off, back up your original launcher in a new folder. Now, put my files into the launcher folder, and play the game.
Uninstall: Remove the files you added, and put back in your original launcher, or put in a new launcher mod.
Bugs: Shouldn't be any.
Conflicts: Obviously other launcher mods.
Permissions: Well, its a launcher. I guess you can do whatever you want with it, as long as I get proper credit.

Thanks to
Adobe for its Photoshop program
Fred Tetra for his Kotor Tool (extracting the TSL and Obsidian Logo)

Disclaimer:
This mod is not in any way shape, form, diameter, ect, endorsed by LucasArts, Obsidian Entertainment, or any other game company. Any damage you or your belongings receive while using this mod is ENTIRELY YOUR FAULT. Not mine. Yours.

Screenie (http://e.imagehost.org/0661/launcher-pic.jpg)
 HK-42
12-13-2008, 9:25 PM
Uh, wow. Best launcher Ive seen. Ever. Great Job TG!
 TriggerGod
12-13-2008, 9:39 PM
Thanks.

Gah, I forgot it on my last mod, and now I forgot it here. >_<
You people might want a download link, right? Here (http://e.imagehost.org/download/0098/launcher)
 Darth Payne
12-14-2008, 7:15 AM
This might just make me want to use the launcher again. (I usually skip that part.)
 Chevron 7 locke
12-14-2008, 4:12 PM
Impressive...most impressive...
 SmilingRebel
12-27-2011, 3:24 PM
Creepy, those eyes look really haunted... Worth a grab! :)
 GeorgNihilus
12-29-2011, 10:41 AM
Interesting ... really interesting :raise: ... different from all launcher "alternatives" I keep saved to switch to as alternatives.

thanks, I'll give it a go :thmbup1:
Page: 1 of 1