Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Grats - Great Game

Page: 1 of 1
 tommytoan
12-08-2008, 11:33 AM
Not sure if people behind it will c this comment here, hope they do. Ive played a lot of games over the years, this is the first time ive ever posted my appreciation for a release.

Ive seen average press on the game and ppl saying its not wat it shld have been yadda yadda, so ive felt compelled to write something in response.

Im watching the credits right now and the ending filled me with a great fuzzy feeling. This game was absolutely awesome, freaking top notch. The story and length was 1st class. The environments were stunning. Many times I found myself staring at the artwork in the backgrounds for a few seconds before moving on. The gameplay n combat i think suited the game, story, gfx, all of it perfectly. Only things i didnt like was the title screen n loading menus, thought it was not very innovative n bit tacky, n the little force guy in the bottom left corner looked underdone.

Dont listen to the press, just look at your sales, You guys have done an amazing job, a worthy addition to the Star Wars cannon. Anyone who hasn't thoroughly enjoyed this title either shldnt be playing a sci-fi title or is marking it way to high.

Again, a big thorough Cheers.
 Endorenna
12-08-2008, 12:25 PM
Completely agreed! :D

And welcome to the forums! :xp:
 Jeff
12-08-2008, 1:03 PM
I agree that the story was very good, but how can you be satisfied with the length? I played it on Wii and beat it in around 6 hours. I heard on 360/PS3 it was a bit longer but even 8 hours is ridiculously short (though it is becoming all too common these days). Sales don't mean the game is a success, this game was hyped up like no other so of course people went to buy it on the day of launch but that doesn't mean a lot of people weren't disappointed.
 Endorenna
12-08-2008, 1:36 PM
I spent more like 12-16 hours on it 'cuz I was so busy lookin' for the holocrons. :lol: Definitely wouldn't have minded it being longer, but it's fine as is.
 SW01
12-09-2008, 11:55 AM
Yes, it was a good, fun game, but there was still plenty of room for development - some of which we are beginning to see with the dlc. The story could have been expanded, with aspects like:

Letting us actually play the search for Kota by Starkiller - when he catches up to Kota on Bespin he claimed he had gone to many places in search of him. That Bounty Hunter costume indicated an intriguing story. Another three or four levels right there!
 Rabish Bini
12-15-2008, 12:06 AM
I stopped reading at "The length was 1st class"

Agree with the story being 1st class though
Page: 1 of 1