Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

TFU DL: The Jedi Temple Released

Page: 1 of 1
 Shem
12-05-2008, 1:02 AM
I have downloaded and played the new Jedi Temple level tonight. It also comes with some new skins for Starkiller (one of them is specifically for the level which is awesome looking), and it will include Mace Windu, Qui-Gon Jinn, and Darth Maul. There is also helmet-less version of the Sith Stalker armor for Starkiller also.

Oh, on a side note, the Character Pack 2 has been uploaded which gives you new skins for Starkiller - one of them is a Clone War General outfit that resembles ones worn by Jedi in the Clone Wars, the spirit of Starkiller which has him in a traditional Jedi robe, but in spirit form. There is also included Luke Skywalker on Tatooine, and Count Dooku as some of the feature characters.
 Prime
12-05-2008, 10:28 AM
Are there screenshots anywhere?
 Shem
12-05-2008, 4:22 PM
Are there screenshots anywhere?When I finally get more unpacked from my move recently and find my digital camera, I'll take some screenshots. :D

Oh, on a side note about the Temple mod, it took me 40 minutes to complete. I found all 10 holocrons and the ending is a little surprising. The ending alone is worth the download. It was fun going through waves and waves of Imperials. It was like starting off on the Death Star.

The game gives you 225 extra achievement points to earn in the Temple mod to the 1000 total you start with the default ones.
 Jeff
12-05-2008, 5:29 PM
Looks like VE3D has some screenshots (http://ve3d.ign.com/images/40025/Xbox-360/Star-Wars-The-Force-Unleashed/Screenshots/December-5th-DLC-Screenshot) of the new content.

edit: details of the DLC including costumes at ForceUnleased.net (http://www.forceunleashed.net/news/new-force-unleashed-dlc/).
 LordOfTheFish
12-05-2008, 5:59 PM
Hey! None of that is in the Wii version, not fair!
 Rev7
12-05-2008, 6:34 PM
The Jango Fett skin looks pretty cool.

C-3PO? :lol:
 SW01
12-05-2008, 6:34 PM
Hey! None of that is in the Wii version, not fair!

Wii users must not have complained enough! :lol:

Looking at some of this dlc, it seems good, especially if Dooku is finally going to be an available skin. The C-3PO skin looks fun too!

Now just to figure out how to link my PS3 to the internet...
 LordOfTheFish
12-06-2008, 1:20 PM
Wii users must not have complained enough! :lol:

Looking at some of this dlc, it seems good, especially if Dooku is finally going to be an available skin. The C-3PO skin looks fun too!

Now just to figure out how to link my PS3 to the internet...

Apparently so...
 Endorenna
12-06-2008, 2:52 PM
I can't find it on the PS3. :confused: Will it probably come out next week?

Hope so...all that stuff looks sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :xp:
 RyuuKage
12-07-2008, 4:36 AM
comes out Monday for PS3
 Endorenna
12-07-2008, 2:36 PM
Oh, good! Thanks, RyuuKage! :xp:
 Bomberman65
12-07-2008, 7:25 PM
I have it but I cant acess it. Its the PS3 version btw. Where is it? I go to level select and its not there and Ive play through to Kayyshecc(sp) and its still not there. Do I have to start a new game or something?
 Endorenna
12-07-2008, 8:01 PM
I hear you start a new game, then you have the option to play the Temple level instead.

You have a PS3 version and you already have it?!?! Dang, I need to go check PSN again...
 Hawwi Joshe
12-08-2008, 7:09 AM
I have to agree with Shem, the ending alone in this mod is worth download. The skins aren't too shabby either.
 Bomberman65
12-08-2008, 2:35 PM
I hear you start a new game, then you have the option to play the Temple level instead.

You have a PS3 version and you already have it?!?! Dang, I need to go check PSN again...

Thanks. Yea it worked and man is it fun. Yea it was on PSN over the weekend. Im in New Zealand and I downloaded it on sun. So it should be up.
Page: 1 of 1