Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Hwo Do You Make Custom Skins For Custom Characters?

Page: 1 of 1
 ZekkGarEn1
12-02-2008, 6:24 PM
Hi. I'm thinking of starting a new storyline mod for Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 1 and I need some help with something:

I noticed that SilverEdge9 has some custom party members. I also noticed that they use skins not seen in game. Custom skins, to be more exact. I was wondering if anyone knows how to do that.:confused: I know how to make a new character but I would like to know how to give the character a custom skin. I don't need any help with creating the skin- I can do that myself. So can anyone please help me with this?

Please?:)
 Canderis
12-02-2008, 7:19 PM
Ug... Im tired of explaining this... Isnt there a tutorial on this???
EDIT: Yes there is. Right here (click me) (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=149992)
Dont do the portrats.2da part for random npc's and for a party member just dont put 1 in the portrats.2da slot called 'is pc'
Page: 1 of 1