Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Achievments

Page: 1 of 1
 Falk
11-30-2008, 11:49 PM
Hi, I have beaten the game recently and have heard that there are many achievements you can attain by replaying. However, I've looked all over the game menus and there is no section that has an achievement list nor does it show my progress on them. Am I missing something here? Does the ps3 version not have this?
 Rev7
11-30-2008, 11:57 PM
I have no idea if the PS3 even does the achievment thing. I am guessing that you have the PS3 version, but on the Xbox 360 version there are a lot of achievments that you can attain through playing the game over a few times. ;) Sorry if I am no help. :/
 Jeff
12-01-2008, 12:41 AM
I don't think the ps3 version supports trophies.
 SW01
12-01-2008, 9:18 AM
From everything that I have seen (as a PS3 user), no it does not. Which is a pity - it removes yet another element from the game. It wasn't there for GTA IV, and I can't see that it is present in TFU. :(
 Falk
12-01-2008, 8:18 PM
Ah so Achievements are considered the same as Trophies I suppose. I thought they were two different things. Thanks
 Da_man
12-01-2008, 11:40 PM
If you hit the Xbox Guide button in the middle of your controller, it will bring you up to your account. If you scroll to the left, you will come across achievements. Magical, isn't it?
 Commander Obi-Wan
12-01-2008, 11:47 PM
If you hit the Xbox Guide button in the middle of your controller, it will bring you up to your account. If you scroll to the left, you will come across achievements. Magical, isn't it?

If you read the first post, you'll see he's talking about the PS3 edition. ;)
Page: 1 of 1