Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Unknown Song from TFU Soundtrack

Page: 1 of 1
 lightexile
11-28-2008, 1:43 PM
So I've searched around online and found a few sources for the Force Unleashed soundtrack. The few websites and youtube videos I've found have had every song except for one...

When you start up the Force Unleashed and leave it at the menu for a few moments, a video of footage will show up with a song that eventually segways into the Imperial March. I'm sure you guys know the song, if not if you leave the game at the menu for a minute or two the video will start.

Anyone know where to find this song? Or at least a recording of the video its played underneath?

I've been going crazy looking for it.

Thanks for any help.
 Rev7
12-01-2008, 12:02 AM
I know what you are talking about, but it would be really hard to find if there is no soundtrack for it....
 RyuuKage
12-05-2008, 8:22 PM
The beginning is from the ANH soundtrack, the rest is from a TFU track (Drexl's Raiders, i think).
Page: 1 of 1