Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Best Way to Die

Page: 2 of 2
 Mav
02-25-2009, 11:59 AM
Fighting leXX. Those lasers are deadly.
 CommanderQ
02-25-2009, 12:37 PM
By turning into a supernova. If I'm going down, I'm taking LF with me ;p

Hee hee, Kamikaze style....

I think my second version of death would be....

...my parachute failing while trying to evacuate a plane from ten-thousand feet in the air...the bright side of this, it's one heckuva a ride down...:D
 leXX
02-25-2009, 12:42 PM
Fighting leXX. Those lasers are deadly.

:naughty:
 adamqd
02-25-2009, 2:12 PM
 itchythesamurai
02-25-2009, 5:54 PM
Hmm, I wouldn't mind going out like Leon at the end of The Professional. That was pretty awesome. (4IERGQCdsgk)
 Darth Eclipse
03-01-2009, 8:41 AM
I'd like to die by jumping in front of the president right when someone just shot at him and instead of the bullet hitting the president it would hit me. This, of course, does not apply to the USA's current president. Seriously.
 Te Je'karta Mand'alor
03-01-2009, 11:24 AM
when the world end, i'm going to live. i'll just pack a ton of peanuts, and go outside with my thumb up for aliens to pick me up and recite their awfull poetry to me.... if the universe was in peril... then we'll talk death...
 TSR
03-08-2009, 11:58 AM
In Afghanistan.

Famous last words including: "LEEEEROOOOOOYYYY JEEEENNNKIIIINSSSSS"
 leXX
03-08-2009, 6:28 PM
Famous last words including: "LEEEEROOOOOOYYYY JEEEENNNKIIIINSSSSS"

Hmm yes, I think I'd like my famous last words to be "At least I've got chicken!". :D
 Darth Avlectus
03-10-2009, 1:21 AM
Not sure. I've tempted death a few times.

Either in a blaze of glory of some kind.......

A spectacular fall.
A fantastic wreck.
Maybe disintegrated. There is any number of things that can do it. HVAC, or maybe a giant laser...or an explosion....... Little to no mess...in one case I'd be nothing but a puff of vapor in the wind. Only thing left would be my shoes and clothes...if a bit charred.
In combat, or defense of another.
Heroic.
Since lightsabers don't exist yet...by a sword.
OR a gun.
Or I guess doing whatever it is that I love to do.
Maybe in love lock with my sweetie. :naughty: If not in a full Harem orgy.

Or calmly in a quiet surrounding with all else taken care of. In my favorite spot. Or something of significance like that.

However, I am glad for my life. Take the good with the bad.
Page: 2 of 2