Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

New Concept Art is Released

Page: 1 of 1
 News
11-15-2008, 12:30 PM
Bioware has released ten new concept art drawings onto their website. They feature new areas, droids, and weapons. This also includes art for Jedi and Sith lightsabers.In addition to this, ten new avatars have been added for selection at SWTOR’s community section. The art style has been a hotly debated topic so [...]

Read the full story at starwarsmmo.net... (http://www.starwarsmmo.net/news/new-concept-art-is-released/)
 Nedak
11-15-2008, 12:41 PM
What the hell is with the on-button on the jedi saber, and the huge bone sticking out of the sith saber?
Lame
 jrrtoken
11-15-2008, 2:31 PM
The sabers look really schlocky, but at least the blasters are halfway decent. The droids look far too similar, and the locations seem all too familiar. So far, I am not impressed, but then again, it's just concept art, and designs go through many revisions throughout the entire development process, especially in video games.
 Litofsky
11-15-2008, 2:42 PM
Decent stuff- not the best, but it's concept art. The droids were alright, but the blasters look the best, in my opinion.
 Web Rider
11-15-2008, 9:47 PM
Robots look nice, guns look nice. Sabers look like crud. Kinda apathetic about the settings.
 Nedak
11-15-2008, 10:31 PM
I'm starting to think the entire design team has never seen Star Wars before.
 Weiser_Cain
11-16-2008, 12:36 PM
We should send them those make your own saber toy kits...
 TriggerGod
11-16-2008, 9:22 PM
Wow?

I kind of like those blasters...
BUT FIX THE LIGHTSABERS!
Dear god.
 Jason Skywalker
11-17-2008, 1:55 PM
I think the blasters are an pretty cool guys.

Lightsabers not so much.
Page: 1 of 1